Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:11 AM
What the hell are you working on?
The work in progress thread
Ang pagka alala ko walang tinatamaan ang mga Gatling na yan.... Inunahan nyo na ako sa pag mod haha
At least medyo may idea ka na kung paano yung go-around Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
Pareng Jobet, parang bitin yung dalawang gatling sa kaliwa. Ido-donate ko yung dalawa ko pang gatling dito at pagawa na din ng shield sa kanan para patas. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: ROYWAKA_00.jpg]

I am this close to abandoning this build. Most of it is already glued and sanded but the amount of panel lining + weak plastic + poor balance is putting me off. I'm not sure what I'll do with my hasegawa VF-0S if a Bandai version suddenly pops up.

Also a temporary fix for AC Feedback after his numerous suicide attempts

[Image: Roadkill_01.jpg]
Good thing this kit shatters on impact.

[Image: Roadkill_02.jpg]
Agreed. That's what i remember back when i built that old VF-1S of mine. I remember thinking that the plastic felt really frail. I actually accidentally snapped off two of the antennae cannons on the head when i was clipping the pieces off the sprue. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
My current progress on an HGUC Kshatriya between an MG Astray Red Frame and an MG Exia

[Image: DSC01730.jpg]

Goddamn, this thing really is huge.
It's hueg D:
Yep, really one huge motherfucker.

[Image: DSC01734.jpg]

Head height is slightly taller than a standard-sized paperback novel. The main body's just as broad as well.
(08-27-2013, 06:24 PM)Serene Wrote: It's hueg D:
Does it have any spare funnels by any chance?
Fuunyaah~
(08-31-2013, 11:00 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Does it have any spare funnels by any chance?

Unfortunately, no. The kit comes with exactly twenty-four funnels, six for each binder. No extras. Sad
(08-31-2013, 05:08 PM)Fox Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 11:00 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Does it have any spare funnels by any chance?

Unfortunately, no. The kit comes with exactly twenty-four funnels, six for each binder. No extras. Sad

Pray to the nine divines that it doesn't fall off unnoticed.. lol
Fuunyaah~
(09-01-2013, 01:39 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 05:08 PM)Fox Wrote:

Pray to the nine divines that it doesn't fall off unnoticed.. lol

NAY! I SHAN'T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!
Planned snapbuild activity for either today or tomorrow. Now i can compare the old version of the kit to the new HGUC release.

[Image: DSC01749.jpg]
So it's out already. I don't know why bandai kept procrastinating over that kit.