Current time: 09-27-2024, 06:13 AM
Your room.
A bubble safe from the outside world.
Sige lang. Ulit-ulitin niyo lang. Akala niyo nagbibiro ako.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-05-2012, 12:14 PM)Fox Wrote: Sige lang. Ulit-ulitin niyo lang. Akala niyo nagbibiro ako.
[Image: 23028348.jpg]
(07-06-2012, 10:17 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 12:14 PM)Fox Wrote: Sige lang. Ulit-ulitin niyo lang. Akala niyo nagbibiro ako.
[Image: 23028348.jpg]

Deny.
'Signatures are overrated.'
DENY. FOX JUST WANTS HIS NAKED PICTURE POSTED HERE RATHER THAN ANDREW'S
(07-06-2012, 03:30 PM)Goat Wrote: DENY. FOX JUST WANTS HIS NAKED PICTURE POSTED HERE RATHER THAN ANDREW'S

Ahahaha. Malay nga natin.

Goat: The fine line between the three billy goats gruff and the troll under the bridge.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Just a random picture of how the room looks like during nighttime. Messy room is messy.

[Image: IMG_6006.jpg]

Also bought another tv-monitor yesterday.
needs wall scroll and then it'll be complete
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
The fancy wallpapers are gone LOL
(08-27-2012, 02:31 AM)Goat Wrote: Just a random picture of how the room looks like during nighttime. Messy room is messy.

[Image: IMG_6006.jpg]

Also bought another tv-monitor yesterday.

So, when do we drop by? XD
Fuunyaah~
(08-27-2012, 09:27 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: The fancy wallpapers are gone LOL

Noticed that too. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
lol Bert's room always looked like some sort of control center.
(08-27-2012, 09:27 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: The fancy wallpapers are gone LOL

Oh lol it's a different room. The one with the flowers is just beside this room. You can say that this is sort of like a living room, and the old one is pretty much a 'real' bedroom now.

Case in point:

Judging from the old pic, the old room is in that opened door.

[Image: IMG_5059.jpg]

And yeah, we got a little lazy and haven't finished the room yet. LOL

I'm planning on removing the flowers there anyway, and my room will stay pearl white. I will not add anything! LOL

@ HH: I dunno. I'll let you all know anyway.
@ Mark: Yes. I've always intended to keep it that way, hence the simplistic/not-so-trendy layout.
Bert, are you playing Disgaea or some NIS America game again? LOL
(08-28-2012, 12:09 AM)Grim Wrote: Bert, are you playing Disgaea or some NIS America game again? LOL

Disgaea 4. What's with the loling smiley anyway? I play other games too, you know!
(08-28-2012, 02:18 AM)Goat Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 12:09 AM)Grim Wrote: Bert, are you playing Disgaea or some NIS America game again? LOL

Disgaea 4. What's with the loling smiley anyway? I play other games too, you know!
Yeah like Disgaea 3.LOL
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.