Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:25 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(08-12-2012, 07:48 PM)Fox Wrote: It depends. All that meat you brought is gonna be eaten in moderation. We're still safe. LOL

imagine what if doc brings the most unhealthiest meat ever!!!!!
(08-13-2012, 01:29 AM)atdsutm Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 07:48 PM)Fox Wrote: It depends. All that meat you brought is gonna be eaten in moderation. We're still safe. LOL

Stop giving him ideas!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-13-2012, 04:29 AM)clonezero Wrote:

Stop giving him ideas!

You know, there actually is a reason why AEA1 has me scouting the Metro for the biggest burgers the city has to offer...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-13-2012, 11:33 AM)Fox Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 04:29 AM)clonezero Wrote:

Stop giving him ideas!

You know, there actually is a reason why AEA1 has me scouting the Metro for the biggest burgers the city has to offer...
I think doc may be a meathead from the sounds of this. (no offense)
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I think doc may be a meathead from the sounds of this. (no offense)

^none taken...

burger raid on thurs. possible targets are vikings, draft burger or a repeat campaign of A. venue burger
Rave:
Most of the deadlines got moved. (though for my case, it doesn't really affect me that much LOL )

Rant:
Most of the things that are due which I haven't done yet are essays.

...I suck at essays. I'm too blunt -__-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I couldn't motivate myself to do anything regarding schoolwork for a deadline this week. Got too frustrated, which then ended more amounts of rage and unlimited smacking at the tablet, but it has motivated me enough to do stuff straight. Except... at least, not until I started making this post. I need more genuine RAAAEGGGG AND FRUSTRATION.

And the tablet is working in perfect condition, so there's no need to post a picture/video.
Hey guys NIS America just started an affiliate program for people to earn real money. Basically they're offering a sponsorship to anyone that wants in.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(08-15-2012, 03:54 AM)Goat Wrote: I couldn't motivate myself to do anything regarding schoolwork for a deadline this week. Got too frustrated, which then ended more amounts of rage and unlimited smacking at the tablet, but it has motivated me enough to do stuff straight. Except... at least, not until I started making this post. I need more genuine RAAAEGGGG AND FRUSTRATION.

And the tablet is working in perfect condition, so there's no need to post a picture/video.

Rage and Bert? And still a working tablet?

TABLET IS INVINCIBLE.
rant: umbrella broke on the way home while raining
rant: couldn't ride the MRT because my card got used up yesterday night.
rant: super long lines at the station coz it's raining and it's payday
rant: what do you mean they just ran out of stored value cards?
rant: around the same amount of people elbowing and pushing each other to get on a bus.
rant: didn't know if i should be worried for my life as i hanged on by the entrance of the killer bus or be worried about pickpockets
rant: all to come home to people shouting and fighting. already have earphones on blasting some metal but i can STILL hear them.
rant: all through this i have to breathe calmly otherwise i have a fit of coughing like an asthmatic running around in a dustcloud
(08-15-2012, 09:22 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: all through this i have to breathe calmly otherwise i have a fit of coughing like an asthmatic running around in a dustcloud
I can sympathize with that.
(08-15-2012, 01:19 PM)Grim Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 03:54 AM)Goat Wrote: I couldn't motivate myself to do anything regarding schoolwork for a deadline this week. Got too frustrated, which then ended more amounts of rage and unlimited smacking at the tablet, but it has motivated me enough to do stuff straight. Except... at least, not until I started making this post. I need more genuine RAAAEGGGG AND FRUSTRATION.

TABLET IS INVINCIBLE.

HAHAHAHA this post made my day XD
(08-16-2012, 07:16 AM)Mjting Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 01:19 PM)Grim Wrote:

TABLET IS INVINCIBLE.

HAHAHAHA this post made my day XD
didn't know nokia made tablets XD
Lol that is one sturdy tablet LOL

rant: I missed commemorating my 5k post ... oh well
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Lola bought a new fan today... and is blaming me for her buying it.

The fan in her room needed oiling and I was asked to do it. I told her we ran out of machine oil [truth] asked her to just buy some instead.
She insisted that there's some left since she gave it to me. I told her mom used all of it on the other fans [lie].
I switched hers with another fan we're not using but still bought a new one. I'm pissed because I'll hear about this for a long while.
'Signatures are overrated.'