Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:23 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Kanan kasi gamitin mo. If you know what I mean.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I can already imagine both Statler and you laughing because of this.
(06-30-2012, 02:13 AM)Goat Wrote: I can already imagine both Statler and you laughing because of this.

It's just me right now at this remark. Wait 'til he wakes up.

I can't laugh at somebody who's diligent with his schoolwork.

Note: Hellhound's one of our original members back in ACO. He's officially retired from Armored Core.
@Goat
you should go to that place where you pay and they let you break plates XD.

alternatively we RR folk could donate stuff we don't care for to Goat so he can Goat Smash! em. make a thread about, heck make a YT channel XD

rave: workload finally normalized.
rave/rant/nervous: imma start training peoples next next week.
rave: figured out how to paint skies and clouds in artrage. not exactly Bob Ross method clouds, but meh.
wtf: another officemate commented i could possibly pull off a loki cosplay if i shave (nope.jpg). my niece's classmate who is also our neighbor also described me as that guy who looks like loki (i pass by their house on my way to work daily). now my niece's classmates now refer to her as loki's niece.
rant: just for the record, I HAD THIS HAIRSTYLE BEFORE LOKI MADE IT COOL >.<
rant: likewise with my first name. i cringe every time i see that downy commercial. im in the mafia danggit! not some lovestruck shitface.
(06-30-2012, 07:34 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: just for the record, I HAD THIS HAIRSTYLE BEFORE LOKI MADE IT COOL >.<

Reminded me of a time when a friend got a haircut when Beiber got famous. He went for another trip to make it an army cut.
@Goat
Do this: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
and video tape it LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(06-30-2012, 08:51 AM)HayWire Wrote: @Goat
Do this: (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
and video tape it LOL

Yeah, if I find a new table. I did that to the first dining table inside my room before. Now I've got one here that I wouldn't want to break because it fits the room quite perfectly. ;_;
@HayWire

"
Actually, they're more of lazy and generally unhelpful...
...Just a few more months with these people..."

XD know the feeling remember before in basic bussiness management class we had to do it by pair the bussiness plan proposal, so i did most of work, i asked my partner to do the reporting instead...pero puro mali mali pagkareport niya...so sobrang inis ko while were standing in front of class and reporting...i kinda hit him (mahina lng naman anyways) behind his head me: Damn it! i told you to read the report before hand
JESUS CHRIST. I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO MAKE A GOOD PROGRESS WITH A MIDTERM PROJECT, AND ALL I GOT WAS A FUCKING ELECTRICAL SURGE IN THE END. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK I WANT TO SMASH HULK'S FACE NOW BLARGARG FUCK IT!

AND FUCK YOU LOWER CASE! FUCKING FUCK YOU!
You need a hug. Halika Berto, kahit amoy kambing ka, aakapin kita hanggang mag-amoy Jobet ka.
No need. This Gundam 0079 track called "Getting Over The Sadness" suddenly played in my playlist (it's that OVA version of Gallant Char HERP DERP.) I now feel pumped up.

Kakambenggahin din naman kita either way.
rave:
At province consuming dinuguan morning till night Domo

HEAVEN!

and yes I remember to drink this time as to not get cramps from dehydration.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rave: Finally switched to globe and I have better Ping on all Online games!!

Rant: FFUUUU They gave me a modem/router and whenever I connect my PS3 to my ol' router. I get a frikin Nat 3!!!!
Fuunyaah~
how do you do that?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
^He's talking about switching internet providers here in the Philippines.

Jiro: Try switching the router/modem to just modem mode and just use your old router. You can google for globe's default login.