Current time: 05-12-2024, 01:39 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(06-26-2012, 12:23 PM)Goat Wrote: @ Iraya-sama:

I don't really know what they are for. They just flew across the entire room along with the keys when I broke them. I suppose they're the ones that connect all the keys to the interface itself (that futuristic-looking white plastic thingy) for inputting commands.

i feel old, everything is so hi- tech *cough cough*
youngsters...
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(06-25-2012, 11:18 PM)Goat Wrote: I couldn't remember, sadly. The first one I broke was a CDRK though lol.

What's with Intex keyboards anyway, just curious. LOL

Intex is my brand of choice for keyboards. Really cheap, sturdy, easy-press keys, reliable input, etc. I cracked my old one open just recently and it looks exactly the same inside, maybe it's the same for all new(basic) keyboards.

Those little (green) things are rubber pads, like the one inside Playstation controllers.
P*tang *na mo facebook kahit pages na wala akong pakialam ipapakita mo.
Rant:

Actually, they're more of lazy and generally unhelpful...
...Just a few more months with these people...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Do we have an AMV Dump thread?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-28-2012, 08:23 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Do we have an AMV Dump thread?

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=883
I lost a flash disk with over 2 years worth of data. Entirely my fault, but damn does it feel bad. Sad
I feel bad for not playing Disgaea 4 enough.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-28-2012, 11:13 AM)NiX Wrote: I lost a flash disk with over 2 years worth of data. Entirely my fault, but damn does it feel bad. Sad

I guess it feels like loosing your memory card back in the old days.. If so, I feel for you.
Fuunyaah~
A lost memory card would've been ok. This one had work-related stuff which I'll now have to recreate. I feel really stupid right now. Sad
FUCKING PISSED OFF AGAIN GODFUCKING GODDAMNIT. I feel like I want to break something, but I don't have anything left to break here, other than my only glass. But. I. Can't. Control it any longer. Jesus Christ. I WANT TO FUCKING RAGE AND PITCH MY FUCKING HARD DRIVE WITH A TIMEBOMB TO THE NEAREST PERSON I'LL SEE IN SCHOOL BY MONDAY GAAAAGGHHHH FUCK IT FUCK FUCK FUCK

[Image: IMG_5316.jpg]

If I had one more of that, I wouldn't mind recording myself and throwing it the fuck out of frustration for your eyes.

And no I don't own those bottles because I'm environmental-friendly to guys living 400 fucking years from now %#@!$#@ (lie.)

Yey just got back informatics megamall branch teaching demo

Hired they will just email the contract, schedule etc etc

plus 2 pending job offers 1 for Toon City which they havent emailed yet when the job test pero they will just email it na lang

Another for Miracle Animations something for an animated film client daw is Warner Brothers but bandang late september pa daw

so will be a 3d instructor muna and they asked if i can teach also 2d/illustration and a bit of game design daw...i told 2d/illustration probably yes but game design i think honestly kulang pa experience ko

since i did mention to them i have other applications pending, but i am willing to teach part time if in case my other applications push through, pumayag sila i just have to update them if my other applications
pushed through or when i will start working for a different office

also later on they asked long term if in case my other applications haven't pushed through yet informatics is planning to make a series animated shorts daw so that the students will be exposed/hands on experience to how a full animation production works and at the same time promote the school i guess, they were ask if am interested to be part of that project or maybe lead those mini projects...

my answer "HELL YEAH! of course i am interested"
also got another 3 month project to worry about, EXM games sent me a GDD (Game Design Document) for a simple mobile game they are planning to get done within 3 months...for now were working on pre-production so doing rough sketches of some designs first
Sounds like work. Nice one Ronin.

Bakit Bert? Ano na naman nangyari?
'Signatures are overrated.'
two of my deliveries made it to California (AC4 and ACMOA) while AC2AA is still in fucking Florida.
(06-29-2012, 11:48 PM)Serene Wrote: Bakit Bert? Ano na naman nangyari?

It's just schoolwork, nothing special.

BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE I REALLY WANT TO FUCKING WRESTLE WITH A DRAGON NOW. At least I'm having some progress. My left hand is getting useless lately.

Edit: Happy Birthday, Hellhound! No, not HellHeart.