Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:21 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
even a keychain nodachi? XD
Happy Grew on a Tree Day Apple!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant/Rave: Final exams officially start in 10 hours.
Rant:
Our breaker turns on for some unknown reason. I told them to not turn it off while we don't know the reason why.
I asked my mom to call in my uncle who's an electrician. It's on it's 4th day.

Luckily, our sockets are connected to the first floor. That's why I can use a lampshade. BTW, I'm the only one in the house with an alternate source of light. Everybody else is literally left in the dark.
Rant:
Tang ina mahigit singkwenta ka na kukwentuhan mo pa ako ng hatsune miku.

Rave:
Play Asia gave a refund in less than 24 hours.
(04-26-2012, 09:39 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Rant:
Tang ina mahigit singkwenta ka na kukwentuhan mo pa ako ng hatsune miku.

Now this is interesting...Facepalm
I think that guy and Jake will get along. LOL
May mama na kagaya nya last year. Nag enroll para matutong mag 3D model ng anime girls. Pero mas creepy eto masyadong friendly.
(04-26-2012, 10:54 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: May mama na kagaya nya last year. Nag enroll para matutong mag 3D model ng anime girls. Pero mas creepy eto masyadong friendly.

And those are the ones to run away from... fast.
Kaklase mo ngayon? Yare ka nyan.
Reminds me of... PARE!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
"Uy pare ang ganda ng drawing mo pahawak nga." LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant: So, theres Diablo 3 priced at 3k, Dragons dogma priced around 2k+ and a Master Grade Marasai which would be around 2k+ as well! WHY IS OUR HOBBY SO EXPENSIVE!!!?!?!?!?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
rant: soloing 12 hour shift for the next two days.
rant: nightshift. consider the temperature during the morning, it would be near impossible to sleep in the morning.
rave: nightshift. no bosses, bare minimum number of coworkers = unmonitored fast internet speed
rant/rave: our office is supposedly haunted. there have been sightings of shadow people.
Current sleeping sched and bioclock are in total disarray. Don't know how to fix it. Going to slee asI tythis. beside bed.
(04-26-2012, 10:00 PM)NiX Wrote: I think that guy and Jake will get along. LOL

Just read this now. I think if some 50-year old dude spoke to me enthusiastically about Miku, I'd smile cautiously and talk to him for about 2 minutes, then run away fast LOL

Besides, ponies are the in thing now! Vocaloid was soooo last year Roll eyes