Current time: 05-06-2024, 07:03 AM
PS 2 armored core games
anyone who knows where to find one
Just bought a PS2 and with that excitement last saturday I decided to drop by QUIAPO where you can find lots of cds (pirated) but to may disappointment I wasnt able to find any armored core games.

Been looking for LAst Raven since I want to join the PACT tournament and match up with you guys.

Anyone who knows where I can get one? need your help on this one guys. Thank you...Sophie
I'll burn you a copy. :p Heck, il burn you copies of ac3 and ac3 silent line too(because i highly suggest you play those first). just pay me for the dvd's when you pick it up. :p
Go for a bit of Ninebreaker too before trying LR out. Some of the training missions in there can be substituted for VS Human experience if you don't have anyone nearby to play against.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
thanks archangel sure thingy. Ill just pay u for the copy. thanks a lot.
thanks fox it seems RR is the only place where I can find AR matches.
when do you want your copies? or rather, when can you pass by?
I'll pm you arch_angel thank you very much Smile
can now practice for PACT
I recommend playing NEXUS and then playing Ninebreaker before you start playing Last Raven. Though IMO Ninebreaker wasnt all that great. Only reason i played it was to fight Nine-ball on the last training mission.
[Image: AC-3-1.jpg]
thanks sacrus will do if i get my hands on it. any advice for AC setup?
@wildheart id say let it flow. Whatever your style is for battle design your AC around that.

For Example... IMO if you like CQC(Close quarter combat) id suggest building a lightweight AC with either dual rifles or MGs.

Like i said though it just all depends on your style. Me id always sticked with a Middleweight Bipedal. I also speak with experience
[Image: AC-3-1.jpg]
this one caught my eye. i also don't have copies of ps2 AC games. mind if i join (the cd burning), too? Big grin
(05-11-2010, 08:21 AM)wildheart Wrote: Just bought a PS2 and with that excitement last saturday I decided to drop by QUIAPO where you can find lots of cds (pirated) but to may disappointment I wasnt able to find any armored core games.

Been looking for LAst Raven since I want to join the PACT tournament and match up with you guys.

Anyone who knows where I can get one? need your help on this one guys. Thank you...Sophie

hey man, I'm a bit late here. But, how can I join the PACT? I have ACLR on my PSP. Happy
[Image: x01x04.png]
[Image: x05.png]
(02-17-2012, 10:46 AM)gundam_obelisk Wrote:
(05-11-2010, 08:21 AM)wildheart Wrote: Just bought a PS2 and with that excitement last saturday I decided to drop by QUIAPO where you can find lots of cds (pirated) but to may disappointment I wasnt able to find any armored core games.

hey man, I'm a bit late here. But, how can I join the PACT? I have ACLR on my PSP. Happy

Sorry, amigo. You're a little too late for that. PACTVI just finished last Saturday. Sad

There's another PACT that might be held later this year though. Maybe you can join that one. All PACTs are done on the PS2 though.

Relevant threads:
PACTVI
PACTVI match vids
PACTVI ACs
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-17-2012, 10:56 AM)Fox Wrote:
(02-17-2012, 10:46 AM)gundam_obelisk Wrote:

Sorry, amigo. You're a little too late for that. PACTVI just finished last Saturday. Sad

There's another PACT that might be held later this year though. Maybe you can join that one. All PACTs are done on the PS2 though.

Relevant threads:
PACTVI
PACTVI match vids
PACTVI ACs

Thanks for the info "Fox" Salute
[Image: x01x04.png]
[Image: x05.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin selling armored core pre biult/painted model kits o329o 4 8,537 02-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: gundam_obelisk
  Buying PSP UMDs - Armored Core Series gundam_obelisk 2 4,470 02-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Last Post: gundam_obelisk
  Azuriel's LF: PS2 Games Thread azuriel07 0 2,877 07-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: azuriel07
  PAL PS2 Games enjoyincubus 0 2,640 03-13-2010, 10:32 AM
Last Post: enjoyincubus
  B> PS2 Armored core series slowlearner 4 6,793 03-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Fox
  arch_angel LF: PS2 Games Mjting 7 8,617 07-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  PS3 games Sforza 16 20,159 07-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  LF: PS2 Games Grim 18 24,654 06-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  FS: FEAR, Rainbow 6, Fallout 3 and Armored Core: for Answer Grim 0 2,749 03-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Grim
  LF: NBA 2K9 and Armored Core: for Answer Grim 0 2,438 12-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Grim