The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PS 2 armored core games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought a PS2 and with that excitement last saturday I decided to drop by QUIAPO where you can find lots of cds (pirated) but to may disappointment I wasnt able to find any armored core games.

Been looking for LAst Raven since I want to join the PACT tournament and match up with you guys.

Anyone who knows where I can get one? need your help on this one guys. Thank you...Sophie
I'll burn you a copy. :p Heck, il burn you copies of ac3 and ac3 silent line too(because i highly suggest you play those first). just pay me for the dvd's when you pick it up. :p
Go for a bit of Ninebreaker too before trying LR out. Some of the training missions in there can be substituted for VS Human experience if you don't have anyone nearby to play against.
thanks archangel sure thingy. Ill just pay u for the copy. thanks a lot.
thanks fox it seems RR is the only place where I can find AR matches.
when do you want your copies? or rather, when can you pass by?
I'll pm you arch_angel thank you very much Smile
can now practice for PACT
I recommend playing NEXUS and then playing Ninebreaker before you start playing Last Raven. Though IMO Ninebreaker wasnt all that great. Only reason i played it was to fight Nine-ball on the last training mission.
thanks sacrus will do if i get my hands on it. any advice for AC setup?
@wildheart id say let it flow. Whatever your style is for battle design your AC around that.

For Example... IMO if you like CQC(Close quarter combat) id suggest building a lightweight AC with either dual rifles or MGs.

Like i said though it just all depends on your style. Me id always sticked with a Middleweight Bipedal. I also speak with experience
this one caught my eye. i also don't have copies of ps2 AC games. mind if i join (the cd burning), too? Big grin
(05-11-2010, 08:21 AM)wildheart Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought a PS2 and with that excitement last saturday I decided to drop by QUIAPO where you can find lots of cds (pirated) but to may disappointment I wasnt able to find any armored core games.

Been looking for LAst Raven since I want to join the PACT tournament and match up with you guys.

Anyone who knows where I can get one? need your help on this one guys. Thank you...Sophie

hey man, I'm a bit late here. But, how can I join the PACT? I have ACLR on my PSP. Happy
(02-17-2012, 10:46 AM)gundam_obelisk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2010, 08:21 AM)wildheart Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought a PS2 and with that excitement last saturday I decided to drop by QUIAPO where you can find lots of cds (pirated) but to may disappointment I wasnt able to find any armored core games.

hey man, I'm a bit late here. But, how can I join the PACT? I have ACLR on my PSP. Happy

Sorry, amigo. You're a little too late for that. PACTVI just finished last Saturday. Sad

There's another PACT that might be held later this year though. Maybe you can join that one. All PACTs are done on the PS2 though.

Relevant threads:
PACTVI
PACTVI match vids
PACTVI ACs
(02-17-2012, 10:56 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2012, 10:46 AM)gundam_obelisk Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry, amigo. You're a little too late for that. PACTVI just finished last Saturday. Sad

There's another PACT that might be held later this year though. Maybe you can join that one. All PACTs are done on the PS2 though.

Relevant threads:
PACTVI
PACTVI match vids
PACTVI ACs

Thanks for the info "Fox" Salute