Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:38 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Happy Birthday, Nix! Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy birthday Mr. Meh!
You know... coincidentally, I dreamed of somebody's birthday in RR, without actually knowing there was one today last night at all. I think I posted around a thread like that iirc, but the timing is... D:

Happy Birthday, NiX!
Happy birthday Nix! Smile
Thanks, RR! I'm not very fond of humanity in general, but I love you guys. Smile
happy birthday fox and nix
January is full of win. Happy birthday, NiX! Let's do this birthday meet thing again next year Big grin it was worth every minute!
Happy Bday Happy
Happy Birthday NiX!!
(01-30-2012, 03:36 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: January is full of win. Happy birthday, NiX! Let's do this birthday meet thing again next year Big grin it was worth every minute!

Unplanned house party na naman? LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Damn... Your vision's turning into that of a dog's. In your line of work, that's bad.

RAVE:
Possibly going back to college to finish up my course!
Thing is, I have to check first if I can still go to UE. If not, I'll have to go look for another school.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(01-30-2012, 11:20 AM)Serene Wrote: Damn... Your vision's turning into that of a dog's. In your line of work, that's bad.

RAVE:
Possibly going back to college to finish up my course!
Thing is, I have to check first if I can still go to UE. If not, I'll have to go look for another school.

Congratulations Serene! Things are looking up for a lot of us this year so far!
@Jin: That sucks, man. Can anything be done?

@Serene: I hope all that works out for you. Smile
Wow I didn't know you have that Sad I dunno how you guys manage. I had a colorblind classmate a couple of years ago he can paint and drives while wearing shades.

rant:
Lost my $10 change Glare
@JiN
That sucks big time. I hope it gets better.

@Serene
Woot! Hope that pulls through. Gratz in advance!