Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:28 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Congrats on getting that interview and good luck with actually getting that job. Smile
@ RF: Congrats and good luck with that career!

Rant:

Agh, neck hurts so much. That's all there is to know; SP tag only has random profanity.

Pretty goddamningly annoying fuckshit how I just can't do anything else at the moment other than type this fucking post before I GTMFngF back to bed. Makes me want to fucking throw a stupid controller on my own neck (if only i wasnt me) for causing such annoyance at the wrong time. I EVEN FUCKING PRESSED THE STUPID FUCKING REFRESH BUTTON <s>MY</s> (<<-- FUCK THERE IS NO STRIKETHROUGH FONT STYLE ANYMORE FUCKING FUCK) BY FUCKING MISTAKE SO I HAD TO DO THIS AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS INSIDE AND FUCKING OUT OF THIS SHITTY INTELLECTUAL APE-INFESTED PLANET IN A MIFUCKINGLLENIUM OF TERRORISM AND JARHEADEDNESS

EDIT: AND FUCK I FORGOT TO EAT DINNER. I CAN'T SLEEP NOW CAN I? FUCK U.K. FOR NOT PUTTING F AND C
Sorry, goat. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be laughing, but I'm laughing anyway. LOL
@RF:
gratz on the interview o/

@Goat
perhaps you need more of that mist XD
Rant - just a day before i turn another year older and all i can think about for most of the past week was how awesome things were back when i was still a kid. This ain't healthy. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-18-2012, 08:54 AM)Fox Wrote: Rant - just a day before i turn another year older and all i can think about for most of the past week was how awesome things were back when i was still a kid. This ain't healthy. Sad

Sad
Every fucking day.
Every day...we cannot turn back time best we can is make the best out of tomorrow

and shape reality into our dreams
every day feels like a battle hmmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otKxhIo771k

got another storm to face again hmmmm
(01-18-2012, 04:37 PM)RoninFang Wrote: Every day...we cannot turn back time best we can is make the best out of tomorrow

O RLY?!?!!?!?!!
(01-18-2012, 07:01 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 04:37 PM)RoninFang Wrote: Every day...we cannot turn back time best we can is make the best out of tomorrow

O RLY?!?!!?!?!!

YA RLY
Another storm coming near my residence? Oh, oh well I thought that was goat another.

Random:

Is it just me or is Fox connected to From Software??? Suddenly this ACV demo came out on his birthday. >: ((((
(01-19-2012, 01:54 PM)Goat Wrote: Is it just me or is Fox connected to From Software??? Suddenly this ACV demo came out on his birthday. >: ((((

Just keep telling that to yourself, man. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Tang ina ang init kanina uhaw na uhaw ako. Makabili nga ng coke....

[Image: fufufuf.jpg]

Happy Birthday Fox Woot
Rave:
I guess 9gag has its uses - it introduced rage faces and memes to my batchmates.

They'll be selling meme shirts and college shirts during our entrepreneur fair.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(01-19-2012, 04:52 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Tang ina ang init kanina uhaw na uhaw ako. Makabili nga ng coke....

[Image: fufufuf.jpg]

Happy Birthday Fox Woot
BEST BIRTHDAY GREET SO FAR! Happy birthday Tonyboy! LOL

@Haywire: Will the fair last more than a day? I'm interested. Smile