Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:33 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Libo-libong taong naglalaro ng isang libreng laro ng sabay-sabay.

Masaya sana maglaro kung hindi lang LAG. Punyeta.
(11-11-2011, 07:52 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Libo-libong taong naglalaro ng isang libreng laro ng sabay-sabay.

Masaya sana maglaro kung hindi lang LAG. Punyeta.

Anong laro un? LoL? HoN?
HoN.

Local distributor (Garena) made it free to play. >:|
An actual rant from me. I'll spare you from most of the negative vibes by spoilering it. LOL

Meant to post a long-winding rant about an FB contact triple-posting on FB a close-up picture of her father's fresh corpse, then her mother crying by it, and later his coffin (NSFL). But there, I left out the details and summed it up in that sentence. I understand the need to grieve and the incoherence it brings about, but damn; even the dead don't deserve such public indignity.
I find these posts annoying too. I mean, in general, people posting grotesque stuff on fb or some really disturbing stuff. I have high tolerance for gore and all that shit, but I don't want to see that first thing in the morning or when I'm eating something in front of the pc.

On that matter, yes, the dead don't even deserve that kind of shit. Stuff like that should just kept private-you DON'T have to broadcast everything.

Rant - so you're enjoying a nice and sunny Saturday morning when out of the blue, your phone rings. You answer the call and this faggoty-sounding guy on the other end introduces himself, offers you an employment opportunity and starts singing your praises, all within the span of ten seconds and without you even getting a single line in.

I asked them how they got my number and he mention the name of (i won't say who) an RR member. The name itself was mispronounced and obviously taken from Facebook. The next thing i know, he's suddenly got me booked for an interview on Tuesday afternoon, saying that he believed i was very professional and hoped that i wouldn't ruin a good start by being late. Does this sound familiar?

Tanginang panira ng araw. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Andrew also got texts yesterday. So yeah.
Hahaha N*Skin again? Hahaha
They've been texting since after the call as well but wouldn't give their name. I'm pretty sure it is them. Bahala sila, pagti-tripan ko din yung mga to.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
they actually called me and texted me later

they said that they were acquainted with someone in RR and even said that that dude will accompany me going to the "conference" (not an interview?) and asked at the end if im the type that "cancels at the last minute".

after the call, i texted and asked about the company profile and he was reluctant at first saying that it will be revealed there.

i just asked about the company name and they now actually gave it, (he texted it twice because i didnt respond)

and he also went about how he sacrificed his time, he is the same alumni as you, you are highly qualified and recommended by someone you know. etc... and the usual... and finally asking me if im the type who cancels at the last moment

he also described the address as " MY office is at.."

so its just actually himself

this is getting old though.

and we need to contact ardjin about this
In Bulacan right now having a talk with oyaji on the job I was supposed to do.

Used 'was' since his old boss [I was supposed to work for] who had his own company had to dissolve it because he just became a regular at another company. And so, I was put on standby and told to learn how to use Mapinfo and SQL.

Anybody here a have a book on SQL?
'Signatures are overrated.'
(11-12-2011, 03:57 PM)atdsutm Wrote: and we need to contact ardjin about this

Pareho din ang sinabing pangalan sa kin. LOL
(11-12-2011, 07:31 PM)Fox Wrote:
(11-12-2011, 03:57 PM)atdsutm Wrote: and we need to contact ardjin about this

Pareho din ang sinabing pangalan sa kin. LOL

At least nadamay lang si Jin. Mas magtaka kayo kung pangalan ko yung binanggit. In one way though, sigurado kayo na nagsisinungaling yung kumag kung pangalan ko nga yung gamitin. ahahaha.
'Signatures are overrated.'
wow didnt know that company is like this now. i met Jake thru a classmate back in college that was a NuSkin member. he got me to attend a seminar and buy a basic membership (dunno how it is now, but before there was a full package membership and a reseller kind of membership. i got the reseller one because i wanted to try the product at a discounted price and sell it if it proved effective) and that was the end of it for my part.

a friend of mine was also recruited and he's been on board since then. he's actually tried to get me into a presentation by saying he needs to borrow money and that he wants me to go to his office. i can see through it tho and honestly im tired of MLMs. i have expired memberships for NuSkin, First Quadrant, and Vita Plus (this last one isnt fully expired. lifetime discount on products. the product is actually effective. too effective for me actually. when im on the stuff i feel pretty energetic, i gain weight really quickly tho. it also helped a family friend who was suffering diabetes). this is largely due to my mom who signs up, then signs us up to be placed under her in the tree/chart/pyramid.
(11-12-2011, 06:31 PM)Serene Wrote: Anybody here a have a book on SQL?

If you have a free afternoon on a weekend I can just teach you in one sitting. It isn't hard.
(11-12-2011, 09:03 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: wow didnt know that company is like this now. i met Jake thru a classmate back in college that was a NuSkin member.

Is he the part Korean guy?