Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:49 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(10-30-2011, 11:52 PM)JiN Wrote: bought a new PS3 slim and all the game lags as if its just running 5-8fps with all of the games. i tried to send it back to the store and the customer service staff is telling me that "its normal to all ps3 consoles", i played it in front of them to show them the ultimate lag and still, they're telling me that "its normal"

i brought it back again today with my oldest fat ps3 to show the difference in performance and finally, one staff suggested that they should try another ps3 slim "para daw makita ni sir na normal lang sa lahat ng ps3 slim yung bilis" they brought out another ps3, tried it, the games ran so smoothly with the new ps3 slim and they all stopped blabbing about how normally slow the speed is. its funny to see how persistent they are because one of the staff still trying to come up with a good reason to cover their stupidity.

hay ang ibang pilipno nga naman talaga... bobo.

LOL. owned. I REALLY wish that I was there. Good job.
Sales tactics ba naman ng mga Pinoy oh. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
If only I was there. LOL

I would've added insult to injury.
rave: set up a system to help me put my thoughts down
rave: tumblr page layout done
rant: cannot decide on a system to manage my dA, LJ and tumblr. specifically what to post where.
rant: i want to change my sig pic, but i dont know what to replace it with. all i know is it's no longer an accurate representation of my thoughts.
1 more day till I have to go back to school :|

I guess I should be relatively thankful for the unusual amount of school days and the lack of break days since I've gotten pretty used to it *shrugs*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
This video was great and I have no idea where to post it so..

(11-02-2011, 02:40 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: This video was great and I have no idea where to post it so..

Project Awesome maybe?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
advance happy bday to TS and belated to Cabs and Maitreya!!

Happy

hmmm me christmass list:

1. a new scanner...me scanner ish really really old...roughly 6 years old maybe even more >_<

2. if have budget or maybe for next time na lng pag makaipon...a ipad probably will also use it partly for work...

(scanning storyboards,illustrations,sketches and such and just saving it as a file instead...presentations and stuff...i'll still be carrying a sketchpad/papers/pencils/reference books
or so but at least a ipad would probably be more suited for little presentations and such instead of a bulky laptop Tongue now if i can only make a ipad run photoshope and maya that would be cool XD )

3. need to have psp repaired T_T its in serious need of it...cant read umds, turns off on its own sometimes and battery doesn't want to charge for some strange reason

4. since going back into martial arts training a bit...running shoes, Quaterstaff (or anything i can use for practicing that has the same feel and weight of a Quaterstaff...because the one i used before during high school wasn't mine...it was just a rental from the coach/trainer...which is another reason why i can't bring it home XD)...tonfas...and a bit of weights in the future i guess (as to how heavy perhaps better if i can a martial arts trainer and ask him/her a suitable weight for my case/build)

which kinda brings me to the next question...does anybody here know how much a Quaterstaff and a pair of Tonfas cost and where to buy one?

5. slightly a bit random i saw a umbrella with a unique design i like in vmall a few days ago...its a just a normal umbrella but the handle is designed to look like a katana grip/handle plus it comes with a case which is also designed to look like a sword sheath...cost roughly 650...feel like i wanna get it

for one at least it has a practical use...its a umbrella XD just the the handle is designed like a katana handle/grip
secondly since i have a bit background in martial arts and i do know how to use a sword a bit...XD

6. a new game...which really depends IF there will be anything worth getting

7. and maybe a little something from sugar free and blue...XD meh might as well for the heck of it

8. as usual a new art/reference/3d/animation related/script writing/story boarding/drawing etc book IF i can find one worth getting

rant: Dropped my external HD. Worried it might've broke.

rave: It didn't break! Yay. And an inane story to share!
(11-03-2011, 05:17 PM)NiX Wrote: rant: Dropped my external HD. Worried it might've broke.

rave: It didn't break! Yay. And an inane story to share!

Make you make a back up though.
It takes a while for the drive to die after a fall, it's more like dry drowning actually.
Shin's aside, it happened to me before as well.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Try using the chkdsk utility to see if it has developed bad sectors, it spreads like wildfire. Sad
No bad sectors or anything! Does that mean it's still good to go? LOL
Yeah! Lucky strike!
Facepalm

as mark's comment is on a new page my head processed a different reason as to why he would comment lucky strike...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yeah, as long as it stays that way. Bad sectors caused by a hardware malfunction would send your EHDD straight to the grave, if left unchecked Sad

True story.