Current time: 05-12-2024, 02:57 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Something else came down after the first kiss? LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Speaking of people getting sick, my prof called in sick today, so class is cancelled.

Same professor is also the biggest geek I know. Surprise that she can put star wars, anime conventions, cars, beer, fan fiction and a bunch of other geeky things in a presentation in class just to prove a point about innovation strategy and consulting. Did I mention she owns her own consulting company on how to make money through biotechnology and patents and she's like in her early 30's?
(10-03-2011, 02:49 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Same professor is also the biggest geek I know. Surprise that she can put star wars, anime conventions, cars, beer, fan fiction and a bunch of other geeky things in a presentation in class just to prove a point about innovation strategy and consulting. Did I mention she owns her own consulting company on how to make money through biotechnology and patents and she's like in her early 30's?

Cases like this, i definitely won't mind being labeled as a cake eater. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Grim
get well soon o/

rant: my left knee isnt working right. can still walk but its painful when i try to put tension on it. theres basketball practice for the company this thursday. this blows ><
(10-03-2011, 02:49 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Same professor is also the biggest geek I know. Surprise that she can put star wars, anime conventions, cars, beer, fan fiction and a bunch of other geeky things in a presentation in class just to prove a point about innovation strategy and consulting. Did I mention she owns her own consulting company on how to make money through biotechnology and patents and she's like in her early 30's?

Can of worms right there; there's lots of sensitive issues regarding companies that profit off biotech patents, mostly regarding rights of poorer countries to generic drugs and limiting recent advances in healthcare only to people that can afford them. Generic drugs is one of the issues as well.

Other than that she seems like a pretty interesting person.
(10-04-2011, 02:40 PM)AppleHead Wrote: Can of worms right there; there's lots of sensitive issues regarding companies that profit off biotech patents, mostly regarding rights of poorer countries to generic drugs and limiting recent advances in healthcare only to people that can afford them. Generic drugs is one of the issues as well.

Other than that she seems like a pretty interesting person.

...Y so redundancy~!! LOL

Nice to see you're still alive.
"http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toon-City-Animation-Online/159265650766589#!/photo.php?fbid=292021694157650&set=a.292021644157655.90805.159265650766589&type=1&theater"

Toon City...Original Content XD that's new i thought they were busy with other projects XD
they always have been a production house for other well known clients...this is the first time there going to produce their "own" cartoon

hmmm they do have the connections so this should be a lot easier and the manpower...budjet? not sure...but probably will since they work for disney,wep etc and other well known clients

the contest sounds tempting to join unfortunately...checking the requirements has to be a Toon City employee with good standing...i haven't started my employment with them yet...wrong timing XD

so yeah to simplify what the contest you have pretty much...make a pitch bible within 2 weeks XD
(10-04-2011, 02:48 PM)JiN Wrote: applehead Tears of joy

EDIT: I GOT PROMOTED TODAY! WOOHOO! Mugnanimous drinks on me/food treat when we next meet. Big grin
Oh hell yeah! It's been a good week so far everywhere I look Woot Grats to you, sir! And welcome back Apple Smile
Gratz Grim Happy
which reminds me grim what is your work anyways? just out of curiousity sake ^^
Nice to see you around again, Apple!

Congratulations on that promotion, Mix! You definitely deserve it with the way you've been working. Smile
(10-04-2011, 11:00 PM)RoninFang Wrote: which reminds me grim what is your work anyways? just out of curiousity sake ^^

I implement various modules of SAP for companies under the P&G Corporation, since P&G basically outsourced almost the entirety of its IT services to HP. You can Google SAP to know what it's about (hint: it's an ERP system).

Thanks guys. Definitely feeling better than last week. Smile
ah I.T. web stuff...okay i am lost

<---sucked at web stuff during college Tongue
Congrats Mix! Smile

... Yey free beer LOL
Congrats Mix!

SAP..reminds me when i was looking for a job in Qatar. a lot of the IT jobs had that as a requirement. didn't bother to learn it tho XD