Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:57 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Belated Happy Birthday, Andrew. Was gonna greet your yesterday but i forgot, for some reason.

Rant - So much for the theory that the good stuff does not give you a hangover. Sonuvabitch, i swear i'm never drinking again. Argh

Rave - At least the sight of a drunken idiot dunking his head in a full, coffin-sized aquarium was more than worth it. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: Bless this motherfucking day for today is the day that the internet is able to witness the full (blurry) glory of Scarlett Johansson. LOL
(09-15-2011, 12:00 PM)NiX Wrote: Rave: Bless this motherfucking day for today is the day that the internet is able to witness the full (blurry) glory of Scarlett Johansson. LOL

LINK PLEASE!!!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-15-2011, 12:00 PM)NiX Wrote: Rave: Bless this motherfucking day for today is the day that the internet is able to witness the full (blurry) glory of Scarlett Johansson. LOL

GOD BLESS THE INTERNETZ!!!
A Belated [dahil hindi naka-log-in] and An Advanced [baka hindi maka-log-in] Happy Birthday Andrew!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
(09-14-2011, 09:34 PM)JiN Wrote: happy birthday andrew! you sexy beast!

I LIKE YOU PARE Wub
(09-15-2011, 01:38 PM)atdsutm Wrote:

I LIKE YOU PARE Wub

Here we go again. Facepalm

(09-15-2011, 02:01 PM)arch_angel Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 01:38 PM)atdsutm Wrote:

I LIKE YOU PARE Wub

Here we go again. Facepalm

Just be happy he only turns gay when he's online.
for those still job hunting, heres another job posting. same industry, different company. one of our former team leads moved to this company. im considering moving there too, but they're not going to match my salary so im rethinking stuff through.

http://siva-ph.jobstreet.com/_ads/ph/job...862322.htm

they're the ones handling Dragona International.
(09-15-2011, 12:04 PM)Fox Wrote:

LINK PLEASE!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/ScarlettJohansson/ you can dig through there
(09-15-2011, 03:11 PM)NiX Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 12:04 PM)Fox Wrote:

LINK PLEASE!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/ScarlettJohansson/ you can dig through there

Damn. Somebody hand me a shovel.
In Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Heading home in an hour.

Goodness, traffic here in KL is much much worse than in Manila or Makati, makes me thankful for the MMDA for once. Barring that, the place looks like a direct upgrade to any in the Philippines.
hmmm

its wierd how being a fan of a show can bring in new friends over the net XD (made some new friends in DA because of the MLP:FIM fandom ><)
@RoninFang
*weird.

If I have to read your spelling, I might as well correct it (I can only forgive such spelling errors if they are on PURPOSE or if this is a fast-paced online game). Besides - you might actually improve it (and I might feel less annoyed) if I do.

Rant/Rave:
My ACET is tomorrow morning.

Rave:
Oh. And episode 1 season 2 of MLP:FiM is in less than 24 hours. Ninja
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
RANT: FUCK YOU LRT.

over.