Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:51 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
how do you turn off "safety mode" in youtube

it doesnt turn off mine, i cant watch videos
(08-06-2011, 07:19 PM)atdsutm Wrote: how do you turn off "safety mode" in youtube

it doesnt turn off mine, i cant watch videos

Maybe it's the birth date in your user data?

---------------------------------

Rant/Rave: Received my package on a Saturday night. Seems like seller dalaw my house Shock
Chant:

Rain, Rain, Go Away.
I have a monitor and CPU to bring home today.
I have no sleep as well as play.
Also, taxis are hard to come bye where I'm at.
They has no box, the plastic bags are small.
Damn, Damn, Damn You Rain.
Suck somebody else's **** even just for today.

I fix it, It's mine. I don't, I get an external hardrive. Good and lesser good I must say.

Basically, I need help Jolly.
'Signatures are overrated.'
rant: the askapplebloom tumblr is now closed. owner couldnt update it regularly Sad
rave: so many of these ask somepony tumblrs to keep me smiling XD

rant/rave/dunno: shes right next to me here at work <.< *sigh*
(08-07-2011, 02:33 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant/rave/dunno: shes right next to me here at work <.< *sigh*

Getting excited or getting pretty nervous? May your hormones result you in no harm. LOL LOL LOL
(08-07-2011, 04:14 PM)Goat Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 02:33 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant/rave/dunno: shes right next to me here at work <.< *sigh*

Getting excited or getting pretty nervous? May your hormones result you in no harm. LOL LOL LOL

angry/jealous. in my head im all "she didnt greet me when she came in. what am i chopped liver?" never said anything tho.
Ah, that. Can't really argue with that though, so I can't really say anything. LOL

HURRR
@Goat
i hope you fare better than me ^^
Don't expect. You're not entitled to anything from her. Wink

Just go about it at your own pace. Or on the other hand, you could try to make yourself more attractive so she'll start noticing you?
Simple casual conversations never hurt anyone, and it's the safe way to striking up a conversation and learning bits of info about her that probably won't leave you in an awkward situation Smile
(08-07-2011, 06:40 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Don't expect. You're not entitled to anything from her. Wink

True. She's not your GF or someone closer yet, so don't try to expect greets and stuff everytime. Also take note that people also have their own probs and stuff to think about, so she might have just forgotten about it.

(08-07-2011, 06:40 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Don't expect. You're not entitled to anything from her. Wink

Hrm. I've heard this somewhere before. Roll eyes
i dont usually expecting anything, and i usually greet her and chat. i dont get nervous around her actually, more of comfy around her. it just so happened that i was in BITTER MODE lol

rave:rant: servers are down, no tools, no tickets. mega petiks mode \o/ nothing to freaking do. higher ups are all dont do anything not related to work while they play on FB. le fu~
rant: when the server gets back there may be hell to pay (rollbacks, lots of complaints etc)
rant: been making way to many typos lately -.-
(08-08-2011, 12:26 AM)NiX Wrote:

Wink
(08-08-2011, 07:52 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 12:26 AM)NiX Wrote:

Wink

LOL