Current time: 05-19-2024, 11:20 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(08-04-2011, 09:58 AM)Serene Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 09:21 AM)Fox Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 08:33 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 08:45 PM)JiN Wrote: the girl must be really pretty. Shifty

hmmm..to post pix or not XD

looks aside, shes a cosplayer, anime fan, a gamer, and a bit of a perv imho (heck she actually gave me a CD of ecchi manga that she recommends o.O).

Sounds like pretty much everyone's dream girl then. Happy

Heh... You can do it man. That is one girl worth pursuing.

nah. id like to be able to concentrate on work. plus one of my co-workers has already admitted he's making a move.

Happy Birthday Medusa!!
Pix! Woot
(08-04-2011, 01:42 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Pix! Woot

not sure if i should post it here. whats the accepted action in this kind of situation o.O? should i post them? or share them over YM for those who wish to see?
Uh. Just post the link to an album, if you like. It's really up to you.
(08-04-2011, 10:51 PM)NiX Wrote: Uh. Just post the link to an album, if you like. It's really up to you.

@Zero: Make sure you don't invite her to join RR anytime soon though Tongue
(08-04-2011, 01:30 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 09:58 AM)Serene Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 09:21 AM)Fox Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 08:33 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 08:45 PM)JiN Wrote: the girl must be really pretty. Shifty

hmmm..to post pix or not XD

looks aside, shes a cosplayer, anime fan, a gamer, and a bit of a perv imho (heck she actually gave me a CD of ecchi manga that she recommends o.O).

Sounds like pretty much everyone's dream girl then. Happy

Heh... You can do it man. That is one girl worth pursuing.

nah. id like to be able to concentrate on work. plus one of my co-workers has already admitted he's making a move.

Hehe... Workaholic ka nga.
'Signatures are overrated.'
@ Zero-chan: Lover boy! I bid thee my sincerest prayers for the cosplayer! GO on mark your path!

Rant: BEEN FUCKING BUSY, CAN'T WATCH ANIME, DRAW, or even put facial cleanser anymore!~ Good thing I still have time for tooth-a-brushin'

Rave: Everyday is hell day, so everyday I lose weight everyday. YEAY

(This is his sister speaking, I realized it too late to notice that I was logged in under atdsutm's account) OH WELL

andrew speaking: this pretty much sums up my thoughts about the game lol
>_<

sobra nahawa ako sa MLP:FiM

just messaging some of profs na its a show worth checking out by the BA-Anim and BA-MMa students

also told 2 of my friends about it they just gave me a blank stare XD

well they said "fine we'll check it out" XD

great now spreading the virus around like a plague XD

cant help it you rarely come across a show well made (great animation and great script) like this plus part of the production is done in the Philippines (so that's what the studio was busy working on last year when i applied XD)
Quote:Rave: Everyday is hell day, so everyday I lose weight everyday. YEAY

Makes both of us Sad

Rant: So not only do I lose the cash I was trying to save up last week for a new console, now I have to shell out another 3.5k for household costs. Completely broke, and there's still a week before payday.

I think this is the first time that I am sorely tempted to just break down and cry. Too tired and hungry to get angry.

Rave: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and MHP3rd. The only things keeping me sane right now.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/youre-goin...lutterrage

Ahh, bliss Big grin
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(08-05-2011, 01:20 AM)atdsutm Wrote: @ Zero-chan: Lover boy! I bid thee my sincerest prayers for the cosplayer! GO on mark your path!

Rant: BEEN FUCKING BUSY, CAN'T WATCH ANIME, DRAW, or even put facial cleanser anymore!~ Good thing I still have time for tooth-a-brushin'

Rave: Everyday is hell day, so everyday I lose weight everyday. YEAY

(This is his sister speaking, I realized it too late to notice that I was logged in under atdsutm's account) OH WELL

Hahaha would've been the most uncharacteristic Andrew post ever. Too bad. Tongue
@RoninFang and Twin-Skies

MUHAHAHA!!!!

Edit:

Rant:
National Bookstore doesn't carry the book I need to write a review on and Fully Booked won't have a new shipment till next next month =_____=...

Does anyone have a copy of Hedda Gabler by Henrik Ibsen that I can borrow?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@Andrew: I totally agree with the vid you posted, spreading the word so that no rich tard buys the crap capcom is giving us.
I knew I should have just stopped talking seriously to people I knew who are fucking around.

Fucking assholes, maybe I should fucking troll their website.

edit: yeah thats a motherfucking good idea!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TAKING THE UPCAT~!

I'm not. Big grin
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Quote:>_<

sobra nahawa ako sa MLP:FiM

just messaging some of profs na its a show worth checking out by the BA-Anim and BA-MMa students

also told 2 of my friends about it they just gave me a blank stare XD

well they said "fine we'll check it out" XD

great now spreading the virus around like a plague XD

cant help it you rarely come across a show well made (great animation and great script) like this plus part of the production is done in the Philippines (so that's what the studio was busy working on last year when i applied XD)

[Image: Thispleasesfluttershy.jpg]
mission successful ^________^

Quote:@ Zero-chan: Lover boy! I bid thee my sincerest prayers for the cosplayer! GO on mark your path!
thanks, but i dont want to mix love with work. its already distracting enough as it is.

okies made a private album with some of her pics "forRRonly". that photo of us together was taken during the birthday party of the guy who is courting her now.

rave: new cellphone. dual sim and dual standby. loaded it with a 4gb microsd.
rant: you can only set five custom tones -.-
rant: very picky on wallpaper image size and the type of encoding.
rave: i can watch and record tv on it tho hahaha