Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:16 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(07-24-2011, 09:56 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 09:18 AM)HayWire Wrote: Rant:
Work on video project for 3 days to make it like a masterpiece, no one likes it and wants several changes.
Work on video project for 5 minutes, everyone likes it. IMO, it's a piece of crap -_-

why hello Rarity

then later the group realizes it was better to stick to the original?

but wait, who writes to Pricness Celestia at the end of all this?

for those who dont get it

rave: watched HP 7.2
rant: live-action movies dont look good in 3d
rant: mom ate my choco croissant (weaboo: its the closest pastry to a choco coronet that i can find)
My leg cramped while driving right infront of a stop light so I wasn't able to stop, and went through. A policeman saw it and I got ticketed for beating a red light. le fu D:
(07-26-2011, 12:48 AM)Sforza Wrote: A policeman saw it and I got ticketed for beating a red light. le fu D:

Well, they have a monthly quota, whether they admit it to the public or not...

Rant/Rave:
Two more weeks left until the end of the semester, hello finals.
Wow, did you gun it or you just failed to slam the brakes? Buti na lang 'di ka naaksidente.
(07-26-2011, 01:35 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Wow, did you gun it or you just failed to slam the brakes? Buti na lang 'di ka naaksidente.

I failed to slam the breaks because my leg wasn't responding.

After that I went to the side but saw the policeman approaching already. Anyway, I explained the situation to him. He was at least accommodating enough to fill out the paperwork quickly and wait until I could drive again before leaving on his bike.
(07-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Sforza Wrote: I failed to slam the breaks because my leg wasn't responding.

man thats scary. just imagine if there was a car in front of you that stopped, or worse a pedestrian. glad to know nothing of the sort happened and the cop didnt ask for a bribe XD
(07-26-2011, 10:17 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 01:59 AM)Sforza Wrote: I failed to slam the breaks because my leg wasn't responding.

man thats scary. just imagine if there was a car in front of you that stopped, or worse a pedestrian. glad to know nothing of the sort happened and the cop didnt ask for a bribe XD

Yeah, true. Good thing nothing untoward happened, save for a violation ticket.

Stay safe everyone!
Yeah, nevermind the ticket. Better that your cramp didn't lead to an accident.
wouldn't using the handbrake helped?
It would've. But that's not something you'd think of doing in that moment unless you were specifically trained for that. Anyway, it's all just hindsight at this point.

Take care out there, folks. A bus fell off the skyway just a while ago. Rains were blinding.
dont know if this is just shopped but if it isn't then DO WANT
http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/20...b21fe9.jpg
(07-27-2011, 01:05 AM)JiN Wrote:
(07-26-2011, 12:52 PM)atdsutm Wrote: wouldn't using the handbrake helped?

its hard to pull the handbrake when the cars going from 60 and above speed for some cars.

good to know you're safe after that jake. stay safe everyone.

Rave/Rant: now i'm completely alone. GF broke up with me... again. starting a new life. bankrupt. no money so i sold my car. dropped my engineering course. working with only 12 carpenters and my foreman.

and its a rainy starting day for me.

I feel for your loss, but life continues on. Best of luck to you.
Really sorry to hear that, Jin. I hope it all works out for you.
(07-27-2011, 01:05 AM)JiN Wrote: its hard to pull the handbrake when the cars going from 60 and above speed for some cars.

good to know you're safe after that jake. stay safe everyone.

Rave/Rant: now i'm completely alone. GF broke up with me... again. starting a new life. bankrupt. no money so i sold my car. dropped my engineering course. working with only 12 carpenters and my foreman.

Dude, sorry to hear that, I hope your luck turns in the near future.. Man, that's just heavy.
(07-27-2011, 01:05 AM)JiN Wrote: Rave/Rant: now i'm completely alone. GF broke up with me... again. starting a new life. bankrupt. no money so i sold my car. dropped my engineering course. working with only 12 carpenters and my foreman.

Kaya yan. If it's you, you can do it.

Anyways, muntik ka na dun Sforza. Bad timing yung leg cramps.
'Signatures are overrated.'