Current time: 05-19-2024, 08:54 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
like you would actually care *gets another plate*
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

...I was trying to be nice there.....Sad
Relatively late, I got my review diagnostic exam results the other day. (the test thingy that everyone has to take to gauge where we are before review starts)

Happy over 50+%ers rarely ever happen, but it did. UST,Ateneo and La Salle. (UP was 39% >.> )

And I didn't even study yet. (no one did >.>)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@NiX
Yes, I would call that exploitation, since we students are pretty much helpless once a professor has made the choice to utilize resources from a specific company. Our options are limited since the older editions that are hard copies were declared as obsolete and unsuitable for the present courses. I'd say that it is a mutual agreement between the professors and the corporations, since the professors do not want to grade the assignments and tests they hand out to us, and the corporations provide an escape for that with online materials, those of which require minimal inputs from the said professors to function, but would still "grade" the students.

Rave:
Finally landed a job at a hospital some 21 km from my home. The pay is minimal, but it's better than nothing at this time.

Rant:
Parents arguing all day and night now... Being the only voice of reason under this roof is painful...
That domestic stuff sucks, dude. But congratulations on the new job.

Over here, photocopying of references, newsprint editions, use of older editions, it's all fair game here. LOL
@medusa
Gratz on the job. Sorry to hear about your parents.

rave: new office. more spacious, cooler. awesome view
rant: place is still a mess coz we're still finishing the move.
RANT: did i mention the drilling? the floor we are on and the ones higher up are still under construction. ><
Rant - cleaning the horde, cleaning the horde... wiping the grime, wiping the grime... dusting the kits, dusting the kits... sweeping away, sweeping away... missing a piece, missing a piece... bashing my head, bashing my head! Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
@Fox

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITs LIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Hahah it's fine, man. Ganyan naman Pinoy eh. Puro palusot.
(05-16-2011, 12:50 PM)NiX Wrote: Hahah it's fine, man. Ganyan naman Pinoy eh. Puro palusot.

more like delicadeza and saving face
I know it's lame to talk about the weather and shit. BUT GODDAMN IT'S SO EFFIN HOT RIGHT NOW. =/
^ Ditto.
(05-17-2011, 09:48 PM)NiX Wrote: I know it's lame to talk about the weather and shit. BUT GODDAMN IT'S SO EFFIN HOT RIGHT NOW. =/

At least you have a proper summer... Where I am now felt like winter, snowing and all in the middle of May.

This is unnatural even for this altitude/latitude (~40 degrees North, ~1300 metres above sealevel) Wtf
Hell, we wish that we're in a colder climate. Even the evenings are hot.
Well I don't like too cold either. I think Hong Kong weather is the most comfortable and ideal. Smile