Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:56 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(04-23-2011, 04:32 PM)RoninFang Wrote: is it hard to bring in a 3d model into the game?
i am just worried it might involve a lot of programming stuff >_<

Actually, it's not all that difficult to do with the right import and export scripts (written by other modders in the community). The rest is just text editing once the model and animations are done. The good thing about this series of RTS games is that most soldiers share the same skeletons, so that the animations are interchangeable with some exceptions involving animals or special units.

The two-handed swordsmen shown here uses a heavily modified animation of the two-handed axemen that came with the vanilla game, so it was not completely done from scratch. The same is for all the models that I have made - they are based on premade models so compatibility is not much of a problem.

That is to say things would be different since we will be using a completely different engine. >W<

Anyway I must attend to the exams again, so it would be a while before the team hears back from me.

Rant: Damn landline phone providers... their services barely worked to begin with and now they are increasing the pricings.
Rant:
Umineko is getting more and more confusing. *is at Ep. 19* But it'll clear up right? RIGHT?? RIGHT!?!?!?!

On a random note:
I just got a phone call this morning from my coach regarding the competition invitation in May 15-16. I need parental consent before I can join though.

If I get a yes; training's gonna get harsher >__<

Edit:

I just finished Umineko. *head explooooodeeezzz* X__X
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I want a looping nyan cat mp3 :3
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rave - RR ain't so slow and unresponsive anymore. Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rave: won a prize at the seminar/training i attended. maplestory cowgirl figure yay \o/
rave2: free lunch for the past three days
rave3: free dinner later (there was free dinner last night too, but i didnt go)

rant: no idea what to do till 6pm (dinnertime)
The (non-anime watching) gf was a bit bored at home, so I started giving her a few anime titles to watch. In the span of a week, she's finished watching;

- Honey and Clover seasons 1 and 2
- K-on
- Paradise Kiss
- Moyashimon

Right now she's watching Ouran High School Host Club, Nana and Someday's Dreamers. At this rate I might actually run out of stuff to give her. She disliked Gundam and Claymore btw Smile
Fruits Basket! Karekano or something.
You could try anime that spawned live action series, I guess.
RAVE: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/04/27...no-anyway/

REACTION:
(04-27-2011, 06:39 PM)NiX Wrote: Fruits Basket! Karekano or something.

Oh yeah, she's watching KareKano too now.

I think I'll lend her Fruits Basket next, and maybe Kanon and Saikano and Grave of the Fireflies.
Rave: Had a philosophical discussion in Filipino Freethinkers earlier that devolved into a geek fight.

Basically, we started talking about what to do with our bodies after we die. It was relatively serious until one member (A huge DC Fan) said he wants to be revived as a magic-powered zombie, like Solomon Grundy.

I replied that I wanted to be encased in a Dreadnought. He claims that Grundy's magic counters my armor, and makes him immune to storm bolter shells. I correct him and say I want to be a Grey Knight Dreadnought, with a appropriate anti-psyker and demon ammo and chainfist.

Ended up becoming a tangle of clashing physics from two different worlds. Strangest debate I've ever had but it was fun Big grin

Rant: The resident trekkie was missing. Damn. We'd have loved to hear him debate with us.

Rave: Following Lea Salonga on Twitter. She <3 Portal 2 Smile
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
rave: Php 500 SM gift card from one of the people from the US office \o/ imma get myself a psp grip thing
rant: My town has no Corona Bond paper or even watercolor paper

[Image: th_tumblr_ljy9vasAP91qbxd4q.gif]

my town is like the most basic of basic 1st towns in RPGs ;__;
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rave:Finished Portal 2 a while ago (~-.-)~

Rant/Rave:
The song "Want You Gone" is stuck in my head -.-;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-28-2011, 09:35 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: rant: My town has no Corona Bond paper or even watercolor paper

[Image: th_tumblr_ljy9vasAP91qbxd4q.gif]

my town is like the most basic of basic 1st towns in RPGs ;__;

Does it have wooden sword and shield items? You can also stock up on potions at least, and kill boars and wolves Big grin