Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:33 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
i'll shut up now. if anyone is interested in a cat, just PM me here or on facebook.
Mark, you're being too tough there. People come here specifically to rant.

Zero: Walain mo na lang yung pusa. Sad
Sorry, I just have to respond when someone wants to kill something just because they're pissed. It's never funny.

@zero: Sorry, I was tough on you and stuff, but still, you still have to deal with it. I did say that we share EXACTLY the same problem but it is never a good way to be overly emotional about something. It just isn't worth it, and you'll end up regretting more in the end.
sorry for the outburst. one of my officemates is going to take the cat, i'll be handing her over tonight at 7pm.
Yay.

I might have been able to take her in but, finders keepers :3

@Zero: Come play DotA, let's troll some kids for rage/fun LOL
@Shin: net is too slow. it was already slow before the quake, now its slower than a turtle wading knee-deep in molasses ~.~ thanks for the invite tho
Rant:

Anak ng putang inang mga tech staff at virus sa CSB, hindi nagmamaintain ng PC. Ang dami kong nakuhang virus pagsaksak ng external HD sa PC ko. Solved na sa ngayon, kaso kapag isasaksak ko yung mga gamit ko babalik nanaman yang mga putang inang yan.

^ In short, I went to school and got a load of autorun malwares and trojans, which have been dealt with. The problem is when I'll have to plug in the hardware again.
Every public computer has aids. :/ always remember that.
(03-17-2011, 09:25 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Every public computer has aids. :/ always remember that.

Yeah, too bad I wasn't expecting the computer to ridiculously have an assload of malwares and trojans.

I guess if this was a zombie outbreak, I'd be one of the first to die. LOL
Cuz public computers are, quite literally, prostitutes. Kung kani-kaninong mga flash disk ang lumalabas-pasok sa kanila.
Aww.. I'm kinda late.. I want the kitteh~ XD

A lot of my flash drives died because of those public computers. Only thing left is my boat. D:

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
@Goat
ugh that sucks. happened to me in college several times. you should install anti-virus/anti-malware software on the units you use often. you'd prolly need to know how to bypass/gain admin access tho so you can install them.
Even office computers are prone to this kinda thing. Reason enough for me to designate one of my older flash disks as a "work-use only" unit, which now never goes near any of my non-work equipment.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Best anti-virus measure for your personal equipment is to disable auto run.
Our boss asked one of our Japanese co-workers to invite her parents to come over and stay in the Philippines for free in the meantime, as they live just below Fukushima Prefecture (where the nuclear power plants are) in Japan. They're an old couple in their 70s. They politely refused the invitation, saying they'd rather stay and help out other people in their community who were affected by the disaster, despite the food and power shortages.

...Not to insult Filipinos, but if this happened over here you'd see almost everyone taking the first available option to run as far away as quickly as possible.