Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:13 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - nauntog ako kanina. May bukol pa din hanggang ngayon.

Yep, that's basically the worst thing that's happened to me so far this day. Sarap talaga ng day-off. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:
I dislike eye contacts very much Sad

Very much so that I will make a comic out of it soon XD;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rant: sorry hindi ako pro ha. hindi ko kaya aphehg. anong para matuto? pano ka matututo kung patay ka sa loob ng limang segundo at psychic yung AI?
(02-01-2011, 07:11 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: psychic yung AI?

I do not concur. @__@

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Happy Belated b-day Nix! Big grin
(02-01-2011, 09:30 AM)azuriel07 Wrote:

I do not concur. @__@

try casting Lina's light strike array or any slow acting area targetted spell. the AI knows when you cast it and where and will move out of the way. sure theres a way make them actually walk into the blast area. however you can end up going too close and fall into their range (patay kang slayer ka, ang nipis pa man din) or miss the right placement by a few cm and your spell is wasted.
Rant - got rotated to the nightshift for the next couple of weeks.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-01-2011, 04:38 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 09:30 AM)azuriel07 Wrote:

I do not concur. @__@

try casting Lina's light strike array or any slow acting area targetted spell. the AI knows when you cast it and where and will move out of the way. sure theres a way make them actually walk into the blast area. however you can end up going too close and fall into their range (patay kang slayer ka, ang nipis pa man din) or miss the right placement by a few cm and your spell is wasted.

Oh~ "that". AI's lack fear so you can't scare em to walk into your blast area. One of the reasons why I stopped playing AI maps. Melee killers are good against AI's though. They're useless pieces of AI shit who can't fully utilize their skills. LOL

<3 <3 <3
Rave:
APSA-SBA bukas. Walang gagawin sa umaga~~~

Rant:
It also means that there's no music class DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
(We're doing a Lion/Dragon dance for Music )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant/Rave: My FB status says I'm in a relationship LOL
I see your DotA AI post, and I say you must try playing LoL.
(02-02-2011, 07:54 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: I see your DotA AI post, and I say you must try playing LoL.

to suffer true agony or to actually enjoying playing something with other people?

btw my net sux balls. so if LoL doesnt have an AI mode, i cant play it online properly. oh and graphics wise, the laptop wasnt able to run HoN. just for reference.
Rant:

Simulator sickness. The reason why I didn't play Killzone 2 was because of simulator sickness. Now I've been trying to play it again and to no avail I still keep getting the same shit, and after reading this article, you'll have to get used to it by playing short sessions. Great.

Kind of weird that the other FPS games and air combat simulators didn't give me a damn headache.
(02-02-2011, 06:55 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(02-02-2011, 07:54 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: I see your DotA AI post, and I say you must try playing LoL.

to suffer true agony or to actually enjoying playing something with other people?

btw my net sux balls. so if LoL doesnt have an AI mode, i cant play it online properly. oh and graphics wise, the laptop wasnt able to run HoN. just for reference.

OH~ It's got AI's. They act like minions/creeps. That's where we get our IP farm. HoN's better IMO. It's the closer to DoTA and it's got more players right now. LoL takes about 15 minutes to get a team/opponent.

RantSadExtemporaneous?) speech. D: