Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:49 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
It's because of the money rather than getting time-raped by work. Andrew, accompanied by Mark, will be picking up old men together as soon as he receives his salary!
rant: work ethic? what work ethic? fucking turds playing dota and leaving all the work to me >< and you missy, please use your own brain. you may be a trainee, but thats not an excuse to be an idiot. and you, desperate dog in heat, stop helping her. makes me wonder why i stayed here and didnt go to the other company with better pay.
(01-14-2011, 08:49 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: work ethic? what work ethic? fucking turds playing dota and leaving all the work to me >< and you missy, please use your own brain. you may be a trainee, but thats not an excuse to be an idiot. and you, desperate dog in heat, stop helping her. makes me wonder why i stayed here and didnt go to the other company with better pay.

Look at it this way mate, at least you still have a job, the same can't be said for me now... Gentleman
Finding another job in this time of economic turmoil will be nearly impossible, I wonder if I still have a future ahead of me as everyone that were "hiring" passed me down like a plate of (stale) Christmas leftovers...

Rant:
Feel like a retard now that I am studying something alien, and everyone around seem to be getting it. Wtf
zero: You just do your thing and let them do theirs. Less stressful for everyone that way.

medusa: lol yeah sucks when that happens. LOL
Over y!m:

College acquaintance: Hey how much does (this girl we both know and who he used to like) make at (her current place of employment)?
Me: I don't know. We're not in the same subsidiary. Is she still with that company?
College acquaintance: Yes, as a marketing associate.
Me: I see. Anyway, how have you been doing? Where do you work at now?
College acquaintance: Work? LOL
Me: Well, I was just asking what you've been up to in general.
College acquaintance: Work is a funny concept LOL
College acquaintance: Work fascinates me, I can watch it all day LOL
College acquaintance: Hey I just got a really high score in this IQ test, I bet you can't by score! *sends me link and his score*
Me: ... *closes window and removes him from ym*

The few times I ask another person how they're doing, and they turn out to be totally douchy about it.
Gads whatever happened to just answering the freakin' question? -_-
Rant:
I'm unusually effing unlucky with stuff this week -_-

First my earphones, then my watch, then now my effing report card...I keep losing stuff DDDDDD:

Rave:
Well, before I lost my report card - I saw my grades XD
They never go down Tongue

My general average is now 86.67% and I'm now in the top 10 in the class Big grin Big grin

Average goes up every quarter - if I keep up this pace, by 4th year, 4th quarter I'll prolly have an average of 90 Big grin

Rant:
My pixie-kick training buddy/ teammate / kada-daughter has a general average of 92 >___>

(Though it sort of explains her capabilities during training...)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy Birthday, Jask and Shin!

Rant:

Wasted about half a day trying to complete some video game trohpies, which ended up with no progress.
(01-14-2011, 07:52 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rave:
Well, before I lost my report card - I saw my grades XD
They never go down Tongue

My general average is now 86.67% and I'm now in the top 10 in the class Big grin Big grin

Average goes up every quarter - if I keep up this pace, by 4th year, 4th quarter I'll prolly have an average of 90 Big grin
so your average is 86.67 and you're already in the top ten? that's so weird, in my highschool you'd have to have an average of 90 at least to get in because there were a lot of people vying for the top spots.

i don't think i ever got an 86 before though. :LOL:
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(01-15-2011, 01:06 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: so your average is 86.67 and you're already in the top ten? that's so weird, in my highschool you'd have to have an average of 90 at least to get in because there were a lot of people vying for the top spots.

well if you think about it, top ten is always relative to who is first, or maybe the curriculum is hard to a point that the class average is lower.

thinking about it maybe everybody just wants to aim for a passing grade if the curriculum is so hard (75)

i remember in our class my average ranges to 85 above, and the top ten is from 95-92, while the star section's top ten of our batch ranges 97-95

WHOS ON "TOP" :3?
(01-15-2011, 02:04 AM)atdsutm Wrote:
(01-15-2011, 01:06 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: so your average is 86.67 and you're already in the top ten? that's so weird, in my highschool you'd have to have an average of 90 at least to get in because there were a lot of people vying for the top spots.

well if you think about it, top ten is always relative to who is first, or maybe the curriculum is hard to a point that the class average is lower.

thinking about it maybe everybody just wants to aim for a passing grade if the curriculum is so hard (75)

i remember in our class my average ranges to 85 above, and the top ten is from 95-92, while the star section's top ten of our batch ranges 97-95

WHOS ON "TOP" :3?
more like the 'bottom' right? Wub
RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

and yes i guess it depends in relation to the top of the batch :/
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Happy Birthday, Shin and Jask! A year older and (hopefully) wiser. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'm not from a star-section or a pull-out section. Our class has a reputation for being the friendliest and the most hyper - not for being the smartest. Sad

The highest was 91 Sad

Edit:
Besides I'm in ..."this" school -.-;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy Birthday shin!

and jask, wherever you are Big grin
happy bday shin and jask!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant:

Spambots are increasing lately. Wanted to make an AC art about an AMIDA infestation, but I haz no tablet atm. D:

Also, I want my PS2 fixed, but it'll cost me; I'll need to first convert it to a newer version to be able to run games via hard drive.