Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:49 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
rave: got a new pentab people! OHOHOHOHO

rant: cant decie if i should buy the new 3DS coming out in february fro 25k yen orz
so 3D!!!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant: Epic sore throat...!

Rave: The weather is so nice out there... snow and sunshine = snow blind. Shades
(12-28-2010, 11:17 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: rave: got a new pentab people! OHOHOHOHO

rant: cant decie if i should buy the new 3DS coming out in february fro 25k yen orz
so 3D!!!

Sacrifice your funds for MML3!

medusa0 Wrote:Rave: The weather is so nice out there... snow and sunshine = snow blind. Shades

I request that you bring me there via smuggled cargo. Manila is just so fucking hot and I always need to get the aircon turned on for almost a day.
rant: headache. shouldnt have stayed up late last night ~.~
rave: found that japanimation place ive heard talk about.
rant: they didnt have the stuff i was looking for.
(12-29-2010, 07:29 AM)Goat Wrote:
medusa0 Wrote:Rave: The weather is so nice out there... snow and sunshine = snow blind. Shades

I request that you bring me there via smuggled cargo. Manila is just so fucking hot and I always need to get the aircon turned on for almost a day.

http://www.pettravel.com/

fedex only delivers animals under certain circumstances and is not open to the public ... daw.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Di kayo sanay sa init? Tongue

Anyways

Rave:
Got a new digital camera that runs on AA batteries and a tripod Big grin

Rave:
My dad bought me a new 16gb SD card as a "gift"....he forgot that he already gave me a Christmas gift XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
So many bots to delete... which I'll do later.
Rant:
Major Migraine, Nausea and Vertigo all in the same time Vomit

I just hope it's not the same viral problem my schoolmates faced Sad

Edit:
Good news, I feel a lot better now.

Hot compress, katinko and puking out everything I ate helped a lot >___>

I still have vertigo tho
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant: Flu + Sore throat + Fever + head hurts like hell + Ears are so f*cking sensitive + chills.

Rant: School starts at Jan 3 and I'm sick. fuuuuu!

Rant: We lost in the Play with the GM's event in LoL. D:

Rave: Ascof medicine thingy tastes good. Big grin

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
rant: putang ina, ako na nga magbabayad may reklamo pa? pakialam nyo kung mahal, hindi nyo naman pera! palibhasa sanay kayo sa walang kwentang "pwede na". kaya hindi kailanman kayo aahon, kaya kailanman hindi kayo bibiyayaan ng Diyos. hindi kayo marunong magpasalamat at pagyamanin kung ano ang nasa inyo!

rave: got a cheap bootleg strike freedom to test my destructive noob kit building skills on XD
Rant - got work tomorrow... and the day after. I'm now starting to wonder if the "holiday double pay" policy is really worth it. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-30-2010, 05:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: putang ina, ako na nga magbabayad may reklamo pa? pakialam nyo kung mahal, hindi nyo naman pera! palibhasa sanay kayo sa walang kwentang "pwede na". kaya hindi kailanman kayo aahon, kaya kailanman hindi kayo bibiyayaan ng Diyos. hindi kayo marunong magpasalamat at pagyamanin kung ano ang nasa inyo!

rave: got a cheap bootleg strike freedom to test my destructive noob kit building skills on XD

Contradictory rant/rave. XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(12-30-2010, 05:48 PM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 05:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: putang ina, ako na nga magbabayad may reklamo pa? pakialam nyo kung mahal, hindi nyo naman pera! palibhasa sanay kayo sa walang kwentang "pwede na". kaya hindi kailanman kayo aahon, kaya kailanman hindi kayo bibiyayaan ng Diyos. hindi kayo marunong magpasalamat at pagyamanin kung ano ang nasa inyo!

Contradictory rant/rave. XD

hahahaha

my niece is playing Narnia's White Queen in a school program. i told her to tell a friend of mine what props she needs made and i'll pay for the costs. everyone else is making a big deal of how much it'll cost.

RAGE: you know those red triangle things on a gundam's forehead? i was placing one with tweezers and it popped from the tweezers into the WHERE-THE-FUCK-DID-IT-GO?!! zone
(12-30-2010, 06:26 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: RAGE: you know those red triangle things on a gundam's forehead? i was placing one with tweezers and it popped from the tweezers into the WHERE-THE-FUCK-DID-IT-GO?!! zone

Welcome to the club, ZK. You have just experienced one of the more common problems that every modeller goes through - feeding the Carpet Monster. Best thing to do is to not panic, get on your knees and start combing through the immediate area. Try getting a flashlight and start shining it horizontally across the floor. With any luck, the shadows will make it easier for you to find it. Happy

Funny though, in my case, pieces that fly off have a tendency to land behind me. Just ask either Trace-02, Serene or Immaterial. Blink
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
found the piece by accident o.O was cleaning up some parts, a few of the cut off gate bits fell off, i picked em up, and a few inches away was the piece XD