Current time: 05-19-2024, 12:26 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
...I found out two of my batchmates (from my first course) were pregnant this week. Of course I feel happy for them but gads *feels old* LOL
lol grats to Ateneo!

Anyway, what kind of experiment was it?
I'm in Nix' office now; it's raining and the temperature is 18 degrees, which would make it relatively warm...

...If I were in Mother Russia.
Rant:
Cold weather + A lot of rain + depression + extreme nervousness = me getting sick ._.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/10/02...than-ever/

GOD RAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rnt:

Gunpla newsboy seems to have had enough of it Sad

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/10/p...o-end.html
That is one very disappointing tidbit of information. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant: STOP BUYING YOU FAKKING GOLD SELLING SCUM. if i find your base of operations im gonna shove your keyboards up your asses. lessee you chargeback that. i want to have my lunch already T-T

p.s. if you think being a GM in an MMO is fun, think again ~.~
(10-02-2010, 12:21 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: STOP BUYING YOU FAKKING GOLD SELLING SCUM. if i find your base of operations im gonna shove your keyboards up your asses. lessee you chargeback that. i want to have my lunch already T-T

p.s. if you think being a GM in an MMO is fun, think again ~.~

I know how you feel.

But you can't stop gold selling. =__=

Rave: YESS! I passed social dance! Still not a good dancer. =__=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: Front Mission is EPIC FAIL for me. I am now heading to V-Mall to pawn this game off for something that won't violate the sanctity of my PS3.

Rant 2: Good god Helix, WHY did you have to fudge such a good franchise?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(10-03-2010, 03:06 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant: Front Mission is EPIC FAIL for me. I am now heading to V-Mall to pawn this game off for something that won't violate the sanctity of my PS3.

Rant 2: Good god Helix, WHY did you have to fudge such a good franchise?

Ahahah I knew it! I was supposed to ask you about the game's fun factor because a review from a gamespot/faqs thread convinced me (and Mark lol) not to buy one.

Guess I suddenly have the answer now. LOL
I had high hopes. high hopes Sad
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-03-2010, 03:19 PM)Fox Wrote: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

We must purify this mistake called DH and purge them with flames.
Looks like we're stuck with Armored Core. LOL