Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:18 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
LOL!
Pinoy tastebud scan?
Spaghetti with hotdogs? =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(07-17-2010, 01:48 PM)NiX Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 01:03 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: I've (almost) had it. Di ko na kaya, sobrang pang masa talaga yung pag-iisip niya. I don't even watch local tv or watch hollywood movies so we can't even relate in terms of pop culture XD Lalo na pag sa religious beliefs. Haha.
Edit: So much for the brief flirtation with normalacy :p It's not completely over though. Will probably give it one last shot LOL

How does she like her spaghetti? Sweet or tomatoey? LOL

I LOLed at tomatoey. LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Hahah I find that the spaghetti sauce test is a good quick way to determine a person's demographic.

I myself have never really gotten along with people who like sweet ketchupy spaghetti. Tongue I like it as tomatoey as possibly possible. Big grin
I'm sure some of you already know about my preference for spaghetti... flaming hot! Flamethrower
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: finally away from the "normal" humans, since all i hear is NBA, RAP league and other "COOL" stuffs
OH NOES THE COOL!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(07-17-2010, 11:19 PM)NiX Wrote: Hahah I find that the spaghetti sauce test is a good quick way to determine a person's demographic.

I myself have never really gotten along with people who like sweet ketchupy spaghetti. Tongue I like it as tomatoey as possibly possible. Big grin

but what about about people who eat tomatoey spaghetti which has hot dog slices on it?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

As long as it's tomatoey. LOL

Now don't get me wrong folks. I enjoy my fair share of jollibee-style spaghetti... just not very often.
I personally like the tropical hut spaghetti the most when it comes to the ketchup laden versions.

How about making a spaghetti sweet by adding caramelized onions *slow cooked* and sauce would be tomatoooey, Also add grilled *insert KABAZILLION kinds of sausages* .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
then deep fried eggpant strips/chips......
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

I wouldn't mind trying that Drool

make it?
acquire cooking skills? lvl up? <<<>>>post apocalyptic skill ++?
~~~~~~~~~~~

(-________-) TEH POWAH IS YUZ!~

or wait X amount of time when i come back i'll gladly cook that in future RR meet?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Which cosmic event will you unlock?

I like ketchupy spaghetti sauce... <.<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-18-2010, 01:18 AM)Hempire Wrote: How about making a spaghetti sweet by adding caramelized onions *slow cooked* and sauce would be tomatoooey, Also add grilled *insert KABAZILLION kinds of sausages* .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
then deep fried eggpant strips/chips......

Can I haz recipe? lol

I like my spaghetti with lots of cheese and meat/sausage/whatever.

Oh... And I think you guys know about tunaghetti? O_O

*edit*
double post~ =_=

And a rant: UST's NSTP SUCKS!!! Chair

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For sausages, slice them up and saute them with some diced garlic+shallots/red onion
Caramelized onion = slice onions thin as you can. low heat. add oil enough to coat the entire pan, add onions, very low heat....barely a sizzle, stir occasionally, Add water *a lil bit* when the onions are beginning to stick, let water evaporate, then continue process until done.
**Best prepared ahead of time** You will end up with brownish color **sugars caramelized**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the tomatooey sauce, i suggest using canned tomatoes, the good kind.
Start by heating up oil, saute garlic and onions, add your tomato paste, then saute until it gives of a dark red color **watch out for Burning** then you add the canned tomatoes, let the sauce reduce slowly then add chopped basil right at the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deep fried eggplant chips are kinda tricky.
slice eggplant cross-wise ~~ you'll get circles~~
then you salt the eggplant like a SLUG and let it WEEP/BLEED out the juices.
Rinse/wipe the salt...
now you marinate it in balsamic vinegar....**depending on your cut it will absorb x amount of vinegar in x amount of time** point is, you don't want it to absorb too much of the vinegar
Have your oil in a wok ready @ 160C <<< errr best if you have a candy/fryer thermometer
Deep fry until golden and crisp....mmmm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pardon the WTFlongparagraph recipe as i don't have a desktop thanks to corporate shitheads in sony taking out the linux of the ps3. If there are any clarifications, don't hesitate to ask.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,518 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy