Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:14 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
clothing optional. -chaz michael michaels
(07-16-2010, 10:43 AM)arch_angel Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 09:47 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Rant: my ribs hurt, cant cough

Roll eyesHappy

lol. Meanwhile..
FFFFFFFUCK YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOU LAUNDROMAT. I won't pay for your crappy service, and I certainly won't be back for more.
Missed the first class already.
Rave: Sparred with a partner at the gym last night. Halfway into round 1, I lined up a left hook as he tried to tag me with a huge straight. It was close, but I managed a counter on his chin.

Rave 2: Start of Round 2, fired off a 1-2 that both landed on the guy's face with a very sharp snap.

I'm particularly happy because in both cases, I was aiming those punches, and the sensation I felt in the gloves indicate that they were sharp.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Rant: I've (almost) had it. Di ko na kaya, sobrang pang masa talaga yung pag-iisip niya. I don't even watch local tv or watch hollywood movies so we can't even relate in terms of pop culture XD Lalo na pag sa religious beliefs. Haha.
Edit: So much for the brief flirtation with normalacy :p It's not completely over though. Will probably give it one last shot LOL
^ Should anyone insert some kind of a love theme here? LOL

Jake, so maybe she doesn't like eggplant after all? *peace*
I just have to say though, you accepting her norms is going to be as hard as her accepting your norms, typically.

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, I'm just saying give it some time (and thought). Tongue

Follow-up rant: The laundromat is OPEN! But my clothes aren't anywhere to be seen.

"Ay wala dito, nasa kabila ata. Tatawagan ko lang ha? Happy"

Here gents is one example of a time when I really want to do a Shoryuken IRL. With a "Fuck it!"
Well, this was to be expected anyway. Your call, Jake.

EDIT: @ shin, go! do it!!!
(07-16-2010, 01:37 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: I just have to say though, you accepting her norms is going to be as hard as her accepting your norms, typically.

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, I'm just saying give it some time (and thought). Tongue

I agree with Shin. Part of being in a relationship is trying to accept the other as they are. You might even end up liking what they're into.

Or you can call it off, as you said. Tongue
Rant #4

4:33 current time

"Ser pasensya na, ipapaakyat ko na lang po.."

Was said earlier, 3:45PM

I AM GOING TO MISS MY LAST CLASS AT 5PM. SUCH BULLSHIT IS HAPPENING TODAY.
Rant/Rave:
Sobra sa kilig during Filipino class when my teacher was telling a story about her son getting a girl friend...

Rant:
Aftermath of that story.....I feel so effing jealous...

Rant:
And a bit empty feeling inside again ;___;

Rant:
I doubt my parents would allow me anyway ._.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@ jake * DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTT

@HayWire : get a GF then they'll BEG you to get a BF ahahah

quote from my mom : 'anak, gusto kong magka apo.' ahahahhaha
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(07-16-2010, 04:34 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Rant #4

4:33 current time

"Ser pasensya na, ipapaakyat ko na lang po.."

Was said earlier, 3:45PM

I AM GOING TO MISS MY LAST CLASS AT 5PM. SUCH BULLSHIT IS HAPPENING TODAY.

[Image: shoryuken.jpg]

We need a shoryuken emoticon. Preferably the cat version

@HayWire and Iraya's post
Your posts remind me of this quote:
"Love when you're ready... not when you're lonely"

And everytime I remember that quote, I say to myself: "Screw this quote!" Chair

Anyways...
I didn't feel like posting this before. I've been flirting with my childhood friend for... like... 3 weeks now.

*insert love theme here*

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Quite interestingly I never had a GF before but I know how it feels to be dumped <.<

also rejected
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Daaaaamn, you sound just like my friend right now. Just found out she got rejected a few years ago by a guy she likes and she's still longing for him.

Rant: Dammit in some twisted way I like her too. Doesn't look like anything's gonna happen though, so meh.
(07-16-2010, 01:03 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: I've (almost) had it. Di ko na kaya, sobrang pang masa talaga yung pag-iisip niya. I don't even watch local tv or watch hollywood movies so we can't even relate in terms of pop culture XD Lalo na pag sa religious beliefs. Haha.
Edit: So much for the brief flirtation with normalacy :p It's not completely over though. Will probably give it one last shot LOL

How does she like her spaghetti? Sweet or tomatoey? LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,524 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy