Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:42 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
hahahahahaha OMG epic BROTHER FAIL.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
SUCH POWER! Shock
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-01-2010, 08:02 PM)Sforza Wrote: Jason
Remember that thing my idiot brother said no to late last year? When PLDT wanted to include us in the test group for fiber (at the same monthly rate)? Well, this is a legit screenshot from someone who said yes.
Chair
[Image: 19377_250075473646_586738646_3362605_1707195_n.jpg]
Jason

Like your brother turned down sex with Megan Fox! LOL
It's blasphemy! It's heresy! It's madness! Jason
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
LOLWHUT I WANT THAT POEWR TOO
EPIC BROTHER FAIL.
Rave - end of another shift. I'm heading home!
Random rant:
TS doesn't know how to tie a tie!

...he learned thru me and thru google LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(01-28-2010, 06:58 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: @Rant

Second day of staying at office until 10 pm to help finish security report on Mindanao. Unable to discuss details due to confidentiality agreement, but I'll say this much.

Frack the Ampatuans, the Abu Sayyaf, and especially frack the farking MILF and NPA. Damn bombing attacks and shootings are gonna take hours to sort Chair

I wish they'd all die already, and make my job a lot easier.

Ehehe... It seems like we're working on the same thing... Ehehe...

If they die, You'll die as well... Out of Boredom.

Add stabbings and ambushes to that too... Then we really are like working on the same thing.

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu Fox-kun. the DVD's you gave me really eased out my boredom from the past three days.
Now I'm back to work.

To Azu: I was trying to say "I'm sorry Professor, But I don not know how to speak spanish" in spanish.
Arnis is real good. Learn boxing with it and you can use an improvised tonfa style.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(02-02-2010, 06:55 PM)HayWire Wrote: Random rant:
TS doesn't know how to tie a tie!

...he learned thru me and thru google LOL

Haha. I always thought Mr. Yang would be the type of guy who'd know how to tie a knot.

Rant: A trip to the dentist often shakes my nerves.
Eh? Another Trip? What happened this time?

If it's another tooth... Palagay ka ng molar mic ha.
(02-04-2010, 08:41 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Rant: A trip to the dentist often shakes my nerves.

You sound just like Miwiki. Tongue

(02-04-2010, 02:54 AM)Serene Wrote: Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu Fox-kun. the DVD's you gave me really eased out my boredom from the past three days.

Glad you liked the discs, man. I did get a game outta the deal so i'd say it was a fair trade. Happy
Nai. I don't like the discs. What I liked are what's in them.

I hope I get to finish that FAQ soon...
Had a couple of teeth capped. Though painless overall, I had a traumatic experience with the dentist when was 12 years old. I had 4 teeth extracted in one visit. The damned anesthesia didn't kick in and I felt 4 teeth painfully removed. D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,541 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy