Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:31 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Raf:

Hint: Jason Ivler.
ooooh I can somewhat picture it but not much anyways Im not going to fad again to check it.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

haha baka hindi lang naaapektuhan ang mga mata ni clonezero.
I don't get it.. xP

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
CZ eyes are just too selective in what they want to see. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
its called being picky azu ^^

HOLY SHIT I HAD TO LOOK. I HAD TO FUCKING LOOK >_<
Rant:

Until now, most people never google (at least, in my experience). They turn to their friends instead, asking an arseload of info about stuff without at least trying to google one bit; FFS I am not a biological dictionary. So far, about 2 hours of my time has already been wasted because they never google or at least any other search engine.

Then again, hindi lang pwede basta-basta isnabin. LOL
You know when you get out of college there are people that actually PAY you for your google-fu services.

I don't get why some people are just too reluctant to use google though.
Goat, Allen: I think it's fine the way it is. When you answer people's questions by googling, it makes you look extra smart. LOL
haha, touche NiX. Besides, you can always ignore them when you really can't afford to waste your time on their (usually) trivial queries.
LOL @ google topic
aaah the synchronicity is HIGH again...what are the odds....
here we go...listen and lol
pardon the sound quality, but you can download the whole thing in torrents with better encoding quality.

Karl Pilkington - GoogleBrain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0E5Y1jhDQs
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
@Goat, allen: my experimental psych teacher does that when he goes to online debate forums wins every time ^^.

Its not cheating its using available resources ^^.

Jason
Remember that thing my idiot brother said no to late last year? When PLDT wanted to include us in the test group for fiber (at the same monthly rate)? Well, this is a legit screenshot from someone who said yes.
Chair
[Image: 19377_250075473646_586738646_3362605_1707195_n.jpg]
Jason
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,521 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy