Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:15 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
@NiX:

HELL NO CD-R KING TABLETS EFF YOU. lawl.

I mean...

That's like going on a space mission, then you discover your oxygen recycling machine-thing is malfunctioning...

As you try to find the problem, you find a brand sticker... emblazoned on it "CD-R King."

... What happens next?
(10-21-2009, 10:37 PM)Aruren Wrote: @NiX:

HELL NO CD-R KING TABLETS EFF YOU. lawl.

I mean...

That's like going on a space mission, then you discover your oxygen recycling machine-thing is malfunctioning...

As you try to find the problem, you find a brand sticker... emblazoned on it "CD-R King."

... What happens next?

You return it within a week to get a replacement.

LOL
That's if it happens within the week.

What if you happened to try using it in, let's say, 2 months or so? Or if malfunctions started just a week past the replacement period? That's another thing to hate about CD-R King. And yeah, it's hard to invest a few thousand PHP to a brand that you know isn't going to deliver when you need it most.

It's like a legal scam. ._.
It was a joke, guys. ;;
@Shintetsu : Im in admissions and i don't know what i'm doing XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Haha don't worry about it NiX.

But thanks to that I think I have a vid idea.
currently reading:

Bakuman
Ao No Exorcist (I hope it keeps getting translated)
Medaka Box (Getting quite annoyed with how it's turned into a shonen manga)
(10-22-2009, 09:32 AM)NiX Wrote: It was a joke, guys. ;;

I was too serious to notice D:

Anyway, just finished reading to the last chapter of Gundam-san, and it gave me a healthy interest in the UC timeline of Gundam.

...and how painting stuff red makes it go three times-- LOL
[Image: f461333ea7323be9d3cfeb54b0198b88.jpg]

RETINA-PURGE!!! For being too serious.
Good thing i was able to click the button again as soon as i saw the face. Otherwise, my already tiring day could have just taken a turn for the absurd.

Rant - three-hundred item pyschological test + two-hundred item logic test + two-hundred item comprehension and critical thinking test = brainfucked. Who knew job-hunting could be this mentally taxing.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-21-2009, 09:55 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

Alright, fuck it. I'll never use facefuckingbook again, ever. Getting your account added and observed by older family members will result in getting your freedom somewhat restricted. Seems like that the things I'd like to say about the fucking internet (ranting, etc) is being impeded by a few fucking people who're like "You can't say this and that because it's a bad word, and blabla your identity, etc, etc."

Fuck, it's the internet. My ifuckingdentity won't matter and these people are getting annoying. I'm not willing to reply "Fuck off, you're the one who added me.", although I'm very much tempted to do it. LOL

have you watched the facebook warning? (obama's in it.. XD )

haven't checked my friendster and facebook accts. for a long time.. >.<

rant: yup... as predicted.. trigo fail...

and now.. for tomorrow's exam..

RAVE: THEOLOGY EXAM!!! (gonna finish this in less than 15 mins.. XD)

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(10-22-2009, 11:53 AM)NiX Wrote:
[Image: f461333ea7323be9d3cfeb54b0198b88.jpg]

RETINA-PURGE!!! For being too serious.

PUTANG INA. >_<
When you see a male's face in the picture with no shirt, make sure you take your eyes off from the picture ASAP.

Rant:

Kidney stones, I can feel it. Penalized for not drinking water frequently lmao.
Hahaha yeah I got turned off with FB after my tita sent a request. Who's next, my LOLA? Maybe they love me after all :[

Rant: Can't sleep, eat, & get enough exercise.

Rave: Got away from giving critiques today. Maybe the teacher forgot about it.

Rant: 5 weeks left to complete all unfinished works.
rant:....been a hell of a year been jobless for a year 1 yr of job hunting.....

rave: finally found work XD well still in training actually but things are looking up ....oh wait next year is year of the tiger i think and i am year of the tiger XD lol just a thought

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=white+...ref=search

this is where i am working now or still in training for and after the training the salary is 20k per month XD
Wow, I wish I could work in a place like that :{

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,558 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy