Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:50 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. that's all that I can say.
You gonna try it out? You can just say no when they ask you to join up.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Jake: the next Tom Cruise.
RANT:

MY TABLET'S PEN BROKE. I'M DIED DDDDDDDDDD:
wow.. you have a tablet?? I was planning on getting one.. but.. It has it's drawbacks.. like having the pen broken.. LOL

rave: PLDT WATCHPAD!!! I can now watch TV on my laptop.. yay! XD

rant: dad cut off the cable subscription.. well.. maybe it's because I'm not watching tv anymore.. >.<

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
RAnt: 10 am - 7.30 pm job interview for an assistant librarian position which i didn't get

rave: i got hired as an assistant manager in training instead! XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
@ Azuriel:
I once thought that tablets can also have its drawbacks. I once thought I can do stuff just as nice without a tablet.

A few weeks after acquiring a tablet, I wondered how I was able to do painting CGs without a tablet. Seriously, digital and traditional media have their own advantages and it's really a matter of forming your own setup of how to do them. Currently I run on this process.

Pencils -> Scan -> CG lineart, lineart corrections, CG Paint.

Digital painting without a tablet is possible but quite inconvenient and impractical. I used to take from a few days to weeks (sometimes months) to finish a piece when being painted digitally. Now it takes a few hours to a day. Wacom's pen pressure sensitivity is THAT great.

Anyway, The tablet pen was actually quite resilient, I've dropped it many times before without problems. I just didn't know it used some sort of carbon rod as a transmitter so I didn't think there was anything brittle inside D:
Hanna: Congrats! Big grin

Allen: There's always CD-R King tablets. LOL
Iraya-sama: Assistant manager-in-training? Assistant to what kind of manager? Or is it Assistant manager in Training (the training part of employment etc)?

Oh and beware of CD-R King's tablet driver, it causes hiccups with games that have/use GameGuard. You have to uninstall the driver every time you want to play, and reinstall as soon as you need the pen. That's if they haven't worked around that yet.
Rant/Rave: May pasok nanaman. Lonelyboy19's gonna be waiting for me after class, sitting in a bench, alone. I wish I could get rid of him w/o hurting his feelings.
Congrats Hanna-san!
well.. how about tablet pc's?

rant: trigonometry final exam = FAIL >.<

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I'll let the songs do the talking for my rants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlG99v4_kXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjN5LAseog

ANYWAYS:

Another random rant...we just had our physical examination today....

I DIDN'T GET TALLER OR GAIN ANY WEIGHT OAO.....

WAAAAAAAAAAAH *emocorner*

Rant:
Intrams practice for chess = useless crap

Rave:
useless crap = extra time

Rave:
extra time = watch the cheer dancers XD *is shot*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant:

Alright, fuck it. I'll never use facefuckingbook again, ever. Getting your account added and observed by older family members will result in getting your freedom somewhat restricted. Seems like that the things I'd like to say about the fucking internet (ranting, etc) is being impeded by a few fucking people who're like "You can't say this and that because it's a bad word, and blabla your identity, etc, etc."

Fuck, it's the internet. My ifuckingdentity won't matter and these people are getting annoying. I'm not willing to reply "Fuck off, you're the one who added me.", although I'm very much tempted to do it. LOL
LOL. There's always RR for your rants.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,333 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy