hmm.. so many injuries today..

anyhoo...

I think i just failed my trigonometry quiz.. =_=

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant:

I doubt I did well for today's quest in worlite today.

Rave:

Accdg to my prof getting perfect there meant I was definitely gay. So that makes not perfecting the test a good thing for me.

EDIT: I meant to say "quiz" but typed "quest." I guess I really do imagine life like a grand MMORPG (or jRPG.)
(07-22-2009, 05:58 PM)Goat Wrote: Rant:

My fucking pinky! D:

Fucking pliers, fucking Sazabi, stupid fucking plastic. Pati daliri ko naging kulay Red Comet na. Luckily, it didn't bleed out, but I'm sure getting an actual cut wouldn't hurt more than this. I've already been cut a lot of times, but it didn't feel this painful. D:

It's going be 3x faster for a while, but my pinky doesn't have that much of a purpose anyway.

lol but the whole truth I think letting it bleed a little better rather than when it doesn't I personally never liked hemorrhaging XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-22-2009, 07:21 PM)Aruren Wrote: Rant:

I doubt I did well for today's quest in worlite today.

Rave:

Accdg to my prof getting perfect there meant I was definitely gay. So that makes not perfecting the test a good thing for me.

EDIT: I meant to say "quiz" but typed "quest." I guess I really do imagine life like a grand MMORPG (or jRPG.)

haha, i guess for now you are grinding. XD

this reminds me of Terence Mckenna - Culture is your operating system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8an2XZ3...re=related

you're in pinoy server running MMOJRPG ver. 1.0? personally i find the pinoy server overcrowded with bugs and not accomodating to the OS i'm running on. Perhaps time will slowly upgrade the OS of the people here. I'm kinda worried bout the unchecked plug-ins of consumerism and capitalism all over the world which refuses the hemp plug-in. =/

I'm trying to download the psychedelic plug-in but it is difficult and expensive to get it from pinoy servers....and also there's a risk of bugs which may crash my system *death by shroom poison* which i don't want to happen since we can't save state or create a back up file of our consciousness.

Moving to Vancouver server soon. Though to be honest i will miss this server even with the bugs it has.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Yeah Hemp. Takes forever for me to class change. Apparently, you can't multi class right off the bat so I wasted like 4 years learning engineering skills since I changed my stats for an MMA job class.

Yeah, the Pinoy server has plenty of bugs, corrupted GMs and even a hell of a lot of scammers. And you consistently risk running on low HP and MP just to keep up with what people expect of you.

Ah but oh well, at least there's the diamond in the rough communities you get to meet once in a while.
I'm just waiting for the reference/analogy to the guys who masquerade as girls online to get more attention.
Sumalangit nawa ang inyong mga yumaong kuko.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant:

Rumor:
The school banned initiation/welcoming rights (Big sister-little sister system) starting this year D:

Which means:
-We won't have little sisters. (I wanted one T_T )
-We're the last batch to have big sisters.
-The intrams cheers will no longer be passed on.
-which means the 17 year old cheer that has been passed down to us...will end with us.

Second rant:

I missed all the school orgs/coms/club auds.

Rave:

Except THREE~!! :
-school paper (end of the year)
-music club (end of the year)
-batch drummer (November I'm guessing.)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-22-2009, 11:31 PM)Grim Wrote: I'm just waiting for the reference/analogy to the guys who masquerade as girls online to get more attention.

What are you talking about Grim? Many men online role-playing as girls is the very definition of MMORPG

Many
Men
Role
Playng (as)
Girls
LOL

Well HayWire, I hope you get to enjoy at least one of those affiliations. THey were quite an experience for me.
(07-23-2009, 07:30 PM)Aruren Wrote:
(07-22-2009, 11:31 PM)Grim Wrote: I'm just waiting for the reference/analogy to the guys who masquerade as girls online to get more attention.

What are you talking about Grim? Many men online role-playing as girls is the very definition of MMORPG

Many
Men
Role
Playng (as)
Girls
LOL

Well HayWire, I hope you get to enjoy at least one of those affiliations. THey were quite an experience for me.

We're not worthy

this is applicable to me.. only that.. I'm role playing as a boy (for those who don't know.. I'm a boy.. ) and other players still think I'm a girl..

does "Azuriel" sound girlish to you guys?

Rave: freshmen walk!! Pirate

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(07-23-2009, 07:30 PM)Aruren Wrote: What are you talking about Grim? Many men online role-playing as girls is the very definition of MMORPG

Many
Men
Role
Playng (as)
Girls
LOL

WoW is a very big exception Smile
If an online game has a serious air to it, and didn't get popular mainly because of the female characters in it, then it's an exception.

As for it occurring potentially anywhere, well, it IS the Internet.
Manly Ardjin is manly. LOL
I personally measure the cuteness/sexiness of a female character with the coolness of male character of a game. It what Im gonna look at while playing the game so make it as appealing to my eyes as possible XP

of course this logic doesnt have to be male/female oriented eg RF online where I prefer accretians as my character.

basically if its appealing to me I pick it. Most of the time I never though of the game avatar as me rather more like a puppet XP.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well. I never really thought of my characters as a reflection of myself, that is, until people started calling me "Aruren" in public.

Rant:

I need to learn how to sing "La Vie Boheme" which is a really gay song in the play "Rent."

My prof says it's not really gay but she's a woman and I'm a man therefore I'm right. Lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy