Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:10 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
What do you prefer? Damn hot or damn cold? LOL I honestly like a happy medium. Hahah
... am I cursed to be bureaucratic with everything I say???

for the lawyers out there I was talking about the ailment that has been negatively affecting my current lifestyle; hindering my performance both at work and play.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

@raffy actually that is pretty acceptable by broken standards. rick even told me some get the whole thing for a freakishly low 5k.
@ AA well f you have already had your ps3 fully appraised and it really cant be perma fixed then the 9k would be nice and would really help when you purchase your new ps3. The other method seems a little too unpredictable IMO.

Raf, I wasn't making fun of you. Praning ka na masyado hahah.

I was just asking about your preferred temperature. For me, I like Philippine weather in January the best.
@ raff I think so too. if the returns are roughly the same, I'll just get the freaking 80gb one.
@ Nix sorry also haven't been able to get much proper sleep for 2 days because of it so slightly irked by it XX

and temperature... I also like the middle ground I always get sick during the rainy days, while during summer I sweat a ffing lot. On both occasions the ones doing the laundry keep on cursing me; cold/rainy: snot filled good morning towels (I go through a roll of tissue paper to fast for comfort XP) while summer: sweaty shirts and towels ... so yeah ...

@ Mark: generally safer anyway I do presume you still have back up files for your saves right it would suck if you weren't able to.

for the saves, yeah thats another issue, but aint no biggie anyway. I'll be glad to repeat the other stuff.
@Raffy
There is no middle ground here up north nowadays. The weather keeps alternating between roasting and pouring. One day, it's storming like its the end of the world, the next, you'll think that someone turned the sun to it's maximum setting. It's a wonder i haven't caught a fever just yet.

RANT - Plugged in an electric fan without noticing that just one blade was going into the socket. I'm now missing the toenail on my left foot's little toe.

Talk about an electrifying experience...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-21-2009, 01:43 PM)Fox Wrote: RANT - Plugged in an electric fan without noticing that just one blade was going into the socket. I'm now missing the toenail on my left foot's little toe.

Talk about an electrifying experience...

Whoa!
Oooo. Shocking!!!!
Ouch. It 'sploded off of your toe? Ouch ouch ouch.
Condolence to your toenail ... that sure hurts XX

Rave:

For the first time my skills shone during one of my art classes. Whoo.
Rant:

My fucking pinky! D:

Fucking pliers, fucking Sazabi, stupid fucking plastic. Pati daliri ko naging kulay Red Comet na. Luckily, it didn't bleed out, but I'm sure getting an actual cut wouldn't hurt more than this. I've already been cut a lot of times, but it didn't feel this painful. D:

It's going be 3x faster for a while, but my pinky doesn't have that much of a purpose anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,555 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy