Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:34 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(06-22-2009, 09:31 PM)Hempire Wrote: yes please! Many thanks! Woot

http://forums.minegarde.com/index.php?showtopic=10398
(06-22-2009, 09:45 PM)Grim Wrote:
(06-22-2009, 09:29 PM)Nerese Wrote: Darn.

Power Rant:
Some blue plastic flew into my eye while I was trimming my blue astray's zanbatou...
It's still there T_T...

For three effing days now.

Hindi ba masakit? O_O

Nope. But I can feel it in my eye...
Delikado REM.
'Signatures are overrated.'
O_O Jobet get that thing out of your eye. You're gonna damage your sclera. >_<
(06-22-2009, 09:46 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-22-2009, 09:31 PM)Hempire Wrote: yes please! Many thanks! Woot

http://forums.minegarde.com/index.php?showtopic=10398

Thanks! AAAAAnnnd so begins my registration to the forums and intensifying my addiction to the game! Thanks for that and i meant it in a good way.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Uh yeah. When something's in your body that's not supposed to be there and it can't get rid of it. Get a doctor. Seriously the eye is one of the most sensitive parts of the human body as it has veins very very very close to the surface of the eye.
(06-22-2009, 09:58 PM)NiX Wrote: O_O Jobet get that thing out of your eye. You're gonna damage your sclera. >_<

I want to. But how?
I tried blinking underwater.

[I just found out I'm 'good underwater...']

I can't just reach in right?

BTW, Which part's the sclera?

I think I need a trip to the doctor.
Luckily, We have two Adrian's here.
Yung isa doktor, yung isa lakas trip. Joke.
hmmm no mention regarding custom firmware of psp so i assume it is fine with it? Sony didn't figure this one out?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

(06-22-2009, 10:14 PM)Hempire Wrote: hmmm no mention regarding custom firmware of psp so i assume it is fine with it? Sony didn't figure this one out?

Maybe Dark Alex is just really good at what he does.

I was able to connect my CFW PSP to the PS3 for remote play, so technically there shouldn't be any problems.

I'm Severine on Minegarde if you need anything btw.
i'll buy a long lan cable since my ps3 is connected wirelessly...oh man can't wait to play online! i kinda wished i was playing this game when i had some ample supply of my green herbs for enhancing the experience. But oh well, i'm still gonna enjoy it anyway! =D

(06-22-2009, 10:06 PM)Nerese Wrote: I think I need a trip to the doctor.
Luckily, We have two Adrian's here.
Yung isa doktor, yung isa witch doctor. Joke.

Fix'd.

WC3 troll reference. We' be trippin' mon.
Rave: Yey, no classes on Wednesday Ninja more sleep, no Filipino class, more n00bs in the internet for lunch Jason

Rant: So many quizzes this week XD;; and it's only the 2nd week of school LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rave: we're getting free food at work on Wednesday!

Rant: it's still at work. Sad
(06-23-2009, 04:01 AM)HayWire Wrote: Rave: Yey, no classes on Wednesday Ninja more sleep, no Filipino class, more n00bs in the internet for lunch Jason

Rant: So many quizzes this week XD;; and it's only the 2nd week of school LOL

100 item quizzes ba?
Rant - Looks like i'm well on my way to regaining some of the weight i lost when i started working the nightshift. Ever since i arrived here in Ilocos, my appetite's slowly begun picking up again. The presence of my balikbayan relatives aren't helping either as they haven't stopped piling food on the table since they arrived.

Must control myself...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Typhoon Fail >_<; Was looking forward to no work announcement in the morning. Ah well.

[Image: 200904W.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,526 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy