Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:06 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
I have no idea what's going on but i'm happy with all the activity, even though i'm still sleepy as hell.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
check out the computer shop drama thread.
Rant: Due to my rigorous self-study of all the art blah I've been digging around for in my quest to become the God of SDA (my college). I haven't procastinated much and one of my Retardation students is actually MORE updated than I am with retarded news. I felt so defeated! I had to take out NSFW stuff on her to keep up D:<

Rave: I ended up making a manga based on this online encounter. Still debating with myself whether or not to finish ink it up and post it somewhere.
smoke herbs and sleep. talk about hemp. see my sig. for retarded news just check out what the shit is going on in mainstream media....faux news is a good source. why not talk bout something not retarded? maybe something idiotic instead.....i miss herbs, getting drowsy is the closest to feeling herbish.....
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Wow, a lot of things are happening.

@atdsutm: 150 already? Nice
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
YES HIS EFFORTS HAVE REALLY PAIDED OFF!
(06-18-2009, 03:00 PM)maitreya Wrote: Wow, a lot of things are happening.

@atdsutm: 150 already? Nice

yeah but its the best, im only averaging of 130-140.

looks like i have to PAIDED attention moar and concentrate
Don't push it. LOL
Happy http://psp.ign.com/articles/996/996630p1.html

Clapping NINE POINT FIVE Rock on Rock on Jason

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3174862&p=7

A. Metacritic = 100!! One. Hundred!

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platform...eedomunite
hmmm if i buy MH Unite for psp, does it mean i have to use official firmware for my psp to play remote play on my ps3? i kinda want to play MH online.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

AdHoc Party is what you call the application which allows you to play online through the PS3. Right now it's Japan only, so you need a Japanese PSN account and 2G. I can find a guide for you if you're interested.

Remote play is controlling the PS3 through a PSP, connected by a local wired or wireless connection.
Jin, baka mali yung number na binigay sayo hahaha.
Darn.

Power Rant:
Some blue plastic flew into my eye while I was trimming my blue astray's zanbatou...
It's still there T_T...

For three effing days now.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(06-22-2009, 08:42 PM)Sforza Wrote: AdHoc Party is what you call the application which allows you to play online through the PS3. Right now it's Japan only, so you need a Japanese PSN account and 2G. I can find a guide for you if you're interested.

Remote play is controlling the PS3 through a PSP, connected by a local wired or wireless connection.

yes please! Many thanks! Woot

(06-22-2009, 09:29 PM)Nerese Wrote: Darn.

Power Rant:
Some blue plastic flew into my eye while I was trimming my blue astray's zanbatou...
It's still there T_T...

For three effing days now.

Hindi ba masakit? O_O

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,555 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy