Current time: 06-30-2024, 02:06 PM
The gentleman thread.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I propose my fellow gentlemen, that we create an environment in our message board where we can fully converse in a good ol' fashioned gentlemanly manner. The topic in this thread would require all participants and posters to converse in a gentlemanly fashion, and thus reflecting ourselves as sophisticated individuals, with a taste for the refined.

This can be the subject of humor, or if one would like to relieve some stress can do so by releasing it in a gentlemanly manner such as:"I would like to raise my fisty-cuffs towards the barbarian that stole and consumed my deep-fried fish dish over the luncheon period." or can by anything that one desires.

I said any message posted that does not conform to the ways of the gentleman shall be pointed out, and then my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Cheers!

Shades
I don't get it. >_<
Mwahahahahahahaha! LOL

*cough*
so I say ol 'chaps what dashing huraas should be talk about first haha~
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Would you, dear sirs, like a sugar-coated American bagel; that is, a donut; to accompany your cup of coffee?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Why gladly, those novelty bagels are a sure winner for most of us and shall be graciously accepted. Oh, and dear Sforzando, I believe the appropriate speech goes as follows:

Quote:I propose my fellow gentlemen, that we create an environment in our message board where we can fully converse in a good ol' fashioned gentlemanly manner. The topic in this thread would require all participants and posters to converse in a gentlemanly fashion, and thus reflecting ourselves as sophisticated individuals, with a taste for the refined.

This can be the subject of humor, or if one would like to relieve some stress can do so by releasing it in a gentlemanly manner such as:"I would like to raise my fisty-cuffs towards the barbarian that stole and consumed my deep-fried fish dish over the luncheon period." or can by anything that one desires.

I said any message posted that does not conform to the ways of the gentleman shall be pointed out, when my mother discovered I had had a bit of an altercation with the ruffians, she insisted I leave town at once and take up lodgings with my aunt and uncle in Bel-Air.

As the taxi approached, heeding my beckoning whistle, I could discern the word "FRESH" emblazoned upon its license plate, and took particular note of the pair of plush novelty dice which hung from the rear-view mirror. I was a bit taken aback by these strange omens, but quickly put them out of my mind as I cheerfully called to the driver: "To Bel-Air, my good man!"

We arrived safely in Bel-Air at dusk, and as the driver came to a stop in front of the house where I was to live, I left him with the words: "Farewell, sir. Perhaps my nostrils shall delight in your aroma once more!" To be sure, it was a long journey, and as I gazed upon my estate in all its splendor, I knew once and for all that my rightful place was on the throne - as the young scion of the great and mighty kingdom of Bel-Air!
So then, how is our corpulent and benevolent scion doing in the kingdom of Bel-Air? LOL

All in good humor, though...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
[Image: 1196586808461.gif]

I say ol' chaps now that we're more active how about some more tea and crumpets?

Why sir, that portrait well deserves to be here. Jolly good show sir Clonezero! The dear count of Street Fighter does know the mannerisms befitting of the upper crust. A little more refinement and he'll fit in with the rest.

For my rather unannounced retreat, I apologize for the lack of participation in this jolly thread. As for being the scion of Bel-Air, I'm rather delighted at the dynamism of this particular bulletin board system and am in the process of organizing a grand retreat in our dear Sforzando's mansion in the kingdom of Tagaytay. I am also in the process of selecting the culinary treats that will grace our gastronomic senses as well as our traveling coaches for our convenience. Do care to help out.
here here!

Jolly-good show clonezero! That is one fine piece of art!

Ah Lord_Leperman my old friend how is the business coming too?

(side note: I LOL'ed a lot at your past posts guys LOL )
[Image: nines.jpg]
Tally-ho, Raphael! LOL
Good day, good sirs. Does anyone want to sit with me and enjoy a cup of good ol' hot tea and intellectually masturbate the gentleman way?
I say young man what ghastly manners

Dearest Gentlemen,

I hereby respectfully put forward a proposal of utmost importance:

This lady of innocent demeanor and gentle upbringing calls for the striking of the barbaric term "Sausage Party" from official conclaves. She moves that the more refined "Caucus of Seldom-Used Phallic Edibles" be used instead, to preserve the dignity of its honorable members.

What say ye?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waifu Appreciation Thread zero_kanipan 7 10,636 08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  The Vs. Thread Sirius140 9 14,298 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Jokes Thread Serene 82 111,955 03-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  The Dare/ Ultimatum Thread Sirius140 17 25,475 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  debate thread clonezero 80 86,899 06-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Last Post: medusa0
  The Disappointed Raven Copypasta/Discussion Thread AppleHead 41 47,125 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  The three letter game thread. Shintetsu 30 34,289 11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Serene
  The WYR thread. Shintetsu 17 22,825 11-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu