Current time: 03-19-2024, 11:42 AM
debate thread
well Im trying to find more constructive hobbies and this is what I thought up.

anyway for rules there are only two verbatim...
1. all instances of the word "fact" shall henceforth be proven as such and this will only be done by scientific laws and not any form of philosophy

2. the word "truth" shall never be used

and for the per subject procedure:

1. a topic is chosen through recommendation and popular vote.

1.1 only one topic at a time if ever the conversation goes away from what is being talked about IN ANY MANNER AND FORM the current topic is to be ended as attention has been cut and interest has receded.

2. upon general consensus that a topic has ended, resolved or is of no more interest to does involved

3. rinse repeat.

well I just thought of these stuff if it seems unjustified then feel free to say heck make making the rules the first debate.

anyway come on peeps don't be shy ( and please not too bloated too No no) as long as we keep our cool and focus on REALLY debating it would be a good thing for all of us. Come and flex your mental muscle healthy body, healthy mind have both and you can take on the world LOLDomoBye
So... what's the topic?
actually none but IF you want to "debate" on what the rules will be that can be the first topic.

but actually Im still waiting if people want to participate or not first...

the topic should be something that the people want to engage in first para siguradong maganda usapan =P
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

clonezero Wrote:actually none but IF you want to "debate" on what the rules will be that can be the first topic.

WTF.

Sure sign na walang mapag-usapan! LOL
yeah that's sort of the kink in the plan I've been busy thinking up the plan of establishing it that I had no time to think up of starter questions ... well none that has punch that is.

EDIT: I think I've found a decent topic .... "BUTTING IN"

EG: during a heated conversation between to people debating a certain subject a guy decides to enter the conversation for he/she thinks that they have a valid point they are compelled to say. But remember going into a conflict that is already in progress even if your kira yamato ain't such a nice thing and can be perceived as being rude... so does the ends justify the means or not???

what if there are 2 or more topics being discussed?
The first topic should be whether there is a legitimate reason for this thread, or not.
atdsutm Wrote:what if there are 2 or more topics being discussed?

continue the older topic and postpone the newer one remember that we choose what topic to talk about beforehand...

Sforza Wrote:The first topic should be whether there is a legitimate reason for this thread, or not.

we have the freedom of speech as a right and I upon my interpretation of the rules of this forum see no reason why there shouldn't be something like this and besides it is not a matter of requirment but of choice right?

The above argument is non sequitur because while you have logical sentiments; everybody agrees that a topic like this is allowed. Thus we ought to discuss why anyone should allocate time which can be spent doing something more constructive, to this space here which will only bring forth spiteful talk, pacifistic action, conflict, hypocrisy and arrogance.
uhm... well... it depends on the people if they want to waste their time here or not... but as long as this thread is being used by other people... it still has its use...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Sforza Wrote:The above argument is non sequitur because while you have logical sentiments; everybody agrees that a topic like this is allowed. Thus we ought to discuss why anyone should allocate time which can be spent doing something more constructive, to this space here which will only bring forth spiteful talk, pacifistic action, conflict, hypocrisy and arrogance.

aaah yes in a sense its true ( but I fail to see why my remark does not follow what you were asking?) anyway the spite being talked about here only comes about when people lose the composure required in this arena? Yes in a sense that can happen even with precautions but personally that is a risk I will take for it is something that I want to do, again if you want to debate then I have thought of this as a means to that end. Not taking risks has been my modus operandi in life this is what I though about to try and change that, but thats me what I see this can do for others is in a way try and sharpening their wits if they want and are willing to do what is right for that purpose.

BULA

In the other forum i see people trying to discuss this mother nursing her 8 year old kid
^ (Two posts above) There, he said why he wanted to create the topic in more detail and gave an introductory debate too.

Parting words: Getting butthurt over the interweb is fail. Taking internet seriously is fail.
*leaves topic and doesn't come back* LOL
I don't really see a need to draw out this mock-debate over whether this thread has a legitimate reason for usage now, since it's already existing. Either someone will just come up and start a new topic out of the blue, or like the rest of the old topics on these boards it'll be left to obscurity. No biggie.
maybe would could about LR parts if they're imba or not LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waifu Appreciation Thread zero_kanipan 7 10,267 08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  The Vs. Thread Sirius140 9 13,797 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Jokes Thread Serene 82 108,116 03-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  The gentleman thread. Lord_Leperman 74 86,042 02-26-2013, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Grim
  The Dare/ Ultimatum Thread Sirius140 17 23,850 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Disappointed Raven Copypasta/Discussion Thread AppleHead 41 45,402 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  The three letter game thread. Shintetsu 30 33,311 11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Serene
  The WYR thread. Shintetsu 17 22,010 11-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu