Current time: 03-19-2024, 05:04 PM
The gentleman thread.
I propose my fellow gentlemen, that we create an environment in our message board where we can fully converse in a good ol' fashioned gentlemanly manner. The topic in this thread would require all participants and posters to converse in a gentlemanly fashion, and thus reflecting ourselves as sophisticated individuals, with a taste for the refined.

This can be the subject of humor, or if one would like to relieve some stress can do so by releasing it in a gentlemanly manner such as:"I would like to raise my fisty-cuffs towards the barbarian that stole and consumed my deep-fried fish dish over the luncheon period." or can by anything that one desires.

Any message posted that does not conform to the ways of the gentleman shall be pointed out, and recommend be edited to standards that fit a true gentleman.

Well then, enough of the formalities. I shall now indulge in some biscuits and tea along with my supper and wish you all a fair evening.

Cheers!
It's been a jolly good day, gents! A jolly good day indeed.
Kahit mga ginoong bihasa sa ibang wika ay pwedeng makisalo sa usapan. Ang kaylangan lang ng isang sasali, ay ang pagiging bihasa sa malalim na tagalog and matutong i-galang ang bawat kasapi sa usapan.

So as not to be rude to those who cannot understand: Gentlemen fluent in other languages may also participate, as being a gentleman knows no boundaries in culture or language. One just simply acquires the mannerisms of sophistication and a taste for the refined. Mind you that this is not a literal translation of what I presented earlier, but rather the idea I wanted to point across.

Well sir Grimlok, how was the wine tasting event held in celebration of your 22th year? Did the graces of St. Miguel bless the tap of the pub?
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Well sir Grimlok, how was the wine tasting event held in celebration of your 22th year? Did the graces of St. Miguel bless the tap of the pub?

Nay, good sir, there has yet to be such an event. In fact, I may well hold off on celebrating as such this year, in favor of simple thrift. These times can be trying to one and all.

Of course, one of these days I shall pick up the tab for you fine upstanding citizens, liquor-wise. However, our current locales for our gentleman's meetings dictate that such a day may be yet far off.
My dear friend rick,what in Blazes happened to you?????
You seem to act rather weird at this time around mate,Is there something wrong??
I believe, my benevolent and skilled champion, that the proper term would be fisticuffs...

Then again, that would be up to you...
May we remain in your good graces until the next tournament, when we must once more take up the mantles of war...

Joining such a competition would be a dream I would see to fruition, but my current circumstances state otherwise...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
What in the bloody hell is wrong with you blokes?
Oh, nothing...
The gift of speech has just graced our minds with too much to say...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
NiX Wrote:What in the bloody hell is wrong with you blokes?

We should ask our good ol' friend Johnny England over here. It's a crying shame the bugger's been missing for months.
Oh spit,what the heck is wrong with you yo!?Brother,I think all you need is a fine ass chick on the side to put you back to your senses,you dig? Or a couple of Zs on the crib could be a little bit necessary but yo niggas are just acting WAAY too wierd,you dig me bro?? lol street language
http://www.gizoogle.com/---> do you use it?!

Mayhap there be a such a site that serves the interest of this thread.
What the heck is that??
Just to reassure people, I am not woozed on the west end. I am perfectly sober and within my wits in front of my internet communication device. Nothing is wrong, and everything is fine... while still remaining, perfect for tea time.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I propose mah fellow gentlemen, T-H-to-tha-izzat we create an environment in our message board where we can F-U-Double-Lizzy converse in a good ol' fashioned gentlemanly manna�. The topic in this thread would require all particizzles n posta ta converse in a gentlemanly fashion, n thus reflect'n ourselves as sophisticated individuals, wit a taste fo` tha refined n we out.

This can be tha subject of humor, or if one would like ta relieve some stress can do so by pimpin' it in a gentlemanly nigga such as:"I would like ta raise mah fisty-cuffs towards tha barbarian thiznat stole n consumed mah deep-fried fizzle dish over tha luncheon period." or can by anyth'n that one desires . They call me tha black folks president.

Any message posted that does not conform ta tha ways of tha gentleman shall be pointed out, n recommend be edited ta standards that fit a true gentleman fo shizzle.

Wizzle T-H-to-tha-izzen, enough of tha formalizzles . Keep'n it gangsta dogg. I shizzall now indulge in some biscuits n tea along wit mah suppa n wiznish you all a fair clockin' where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin'.

Chea�!

Gizoogled.
Woah Shock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waifu Appreciation Thread zero_kanipan 7 10,267 08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  The Vs. Thread Sirius140 9 13,804 04-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Sirius140
  The Jokes Thread Serene 82 108,162 03-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Last Post: clonezero
  The Dare/ Ultimatum Thread Sirius140 17 23,852 08-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  debate thread clonezero 80 83,960 06-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Last Post: medusa0
  The Disappointed Raven Copypasta/Discussion Thread AppleHead 41 45,403 08-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Mjting
  The three letter game thread. Shintetsu 30 33,314 11-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Serene
  The WYR thread. Shintetsu 17 22,010 11-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu