Current time: 06-04-2024, 10:07 AM
Philippine Armored Core Tournament I
Tnx AEA1, for noticing. So what time will you be coming by :mellow: ?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Guys, I'll coming from the Kalentong area of Mandaluyong for this tourney.

Requesting directions on how to get to the competitions grounds - like landmarks to look for, roads to take, and the exact address.

PM me regarding this pls.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Just asking:

"At Doom Trigger's place, located at Halcon Street, Laloma, Quezon City."

Asking for directions to this area if you're coming from the Kalentong area by car.
Landmark indication would be greatly appreciated.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
O, bukas na pala yung laban. Everybody ready? :excited:
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
guys, listen up!!!

eto un plan natin:

start ang convoy kay lord_leperman sa makati upto 9:00
sunod sa megamall to meet up with godhand upto 9:30
(magkikita sa st.francis square na mc.do sa likod ng mega since
closed pa mega at that time eh - dun din ako pupunta)
from there diretso na papunta kila DT. We will not be
taking the cubao route any more to save time and avoid
traffic.
At espana corner blumentrit, there is a "mini stop" or was it
"minute stop" can't remember. It is located exactly at the corner,
we will pick-up the others there at 10:00-10:30.

is everything clear?!! Angry

pm me for comments, suggestions or any violent reactions. :tongue:
Ninja Ninja 
Tourney day.

Good luck later guys, may the best Raven win!

Oh, and for those about to sign on for a while, Twin needs some help regarding directions. Hindi ko siya mabigyan ng landmarks kasi first time din ako pupunta sa place ni DT. Any help extended to him would be appreciated.
I would have to do a last minute pull-out from the tourney. Academic-related issues. Our finals (tests and submission of projects) were moved, and, I got something due this Monday which I haven't started yet. I told NiX already.

I'm sorry guys.

Good luck to the players.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
<!--QuoteBegin-maitreya+Oct 28 2006, 07:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (maitreya @ Oct 28 2006, 07:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I would have to do a last minute pull-out from the tourney. Academic-related issues. Our finals (tests and submission of projects) were moved, and, I got something due this Monday which I haven't started yet. I told NiX already. [/quote:34e885bc74]
That sucks. Well, good luck with your academics.
PACT I is considered a success by any standard. Smile

16 na tao ang dumating, lahat naglaro at nakisama sa action. Lord_Leperman took home the PACT trophy, with Nix closely behind. Twin-Skies took third place. Congratulations to these top three rankers! Smile)

Masaya yung mga laban, at lahat nagpakita ng sari-sarili nilang mga skills sa paglalaro. From beginning to end, nakaparticipate lahat ng mga members, sa Armored Core man o sa ibang laro, hehe.

Here are the official rankings. These are based first and foremost on how far that person got in the brackets, then the win/loss quotient second:

1. Rick aka Lord_Leperman (9-1)
2. Nix (7-4)
3. Tim aka Twin-Skies (7-2)
4. Jay aka cabs (5-4)
5. -
6. Aiken, Ron aka Hellhound (4-3)
7. Natz aka Solitaire (3-3)
8. Mix aka GodHand (2-4)
9. Mark aka azuma-blade (3-3)
10. -
11. Adrian aka AEA1, Jobet aka Serene (2-3)
12. Eli aka beastkiller (2-4)
13. Zigg (1-4)
14. -
15. -
16. Fox, Cholo aka Antlan, Stephen aka Shintetsu (0-4)

[Image: pacti.jpg]

For a look at some of the ACs these guys used, look <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=260' target='_blank'>here</a>.

This was great fun guys. Thank you all for coming. Special mention must go to Doom Trigger for graciously allowing us to use his place as a venue for PACT I. Medyo nag-overstay kami, sorry. Pero super thank you.

Ulitin natin ito sometime.

[Grim]
Well, the above post was from the administrative/objective point of view. This one is for my subjective opinions, being a player and contestant myself.

The breakout Raven, maraming mag-aagree sakin, ay si cabs (Jay), lalo na kung nakalaro niyo siya before. Malaki talaga ginaling niya. Good job dude!

Personally, I think I could've done better. There's always next time though. :tongue:

I learned a lot today, both in i-Link combat experience as well as some tactics and designing reminders to keep in mind. Salamat sa inyong lahat para dun.

To Leperman: you deserve it dude. Congratulations. That monster of an AC deserves its name too. :wink:

To Nix: great job mixing it up with the rest of them. Taking second place was a hard-earned battle, no doubt. Oh, and that last thing the group did was ghey, pero necessity yun. :tongue:

To Twin-Skies: very very very solid quad player. Thanks for the pointers, I'll try to keep them in mind. Sorry the night had to end in kind of a sour note.

To cabs: dude, tignan mo yung sinabi ko sayo sa taas, hehe. Ang bilis ng ginaling mo!

To Aiken: astig, tumagal yung blader mo hanggang semi-finals nung loser's bracket. Keep it up.

To Hellhound: go go Power Rangers! Hehe. Great run you had.

To Solitaire: it was nice to meet one of our more elder members, hehe. :tongue: You used solid tactics, I hope to battle you again soon.

To azuma-blade: Fenrir, ano pa bang masasabi ko? Grabe yung baril na yun.

To AEA1: sayang, umalis ka ng maaga, you missed quite a bit of fun (and pizza). :tongue: Well, at least napakita mo na yung Doble Kara mong AC.

To Serene: once again, keeping with the original designs. You rock with those.

To beastkiller: ang tapang, ikaw lang ang tank sa lahat, hehe. Hope to battle you again in the future.

To Zigg: sir! Heaven Sword and Venger were good ACs, I hope to see them again soon (Nix does as well). :tongue:

To Fox: thanks for the great job, Marshall. Don't worry about your standing, I'm sure mag-iimprove na yan next time.

To Antlan: another blader! Marami din pala kayo, hindi kayo nagsasabi! Hehe, next time!

To Shintetsu: good run. I hope to see you improve your game for the next tourney.

To each and every one: salamat sa pagpunta. PACT I was a success dahil nandun tayong lahat. Here's to PACT II, III, IV and more! LOL
ang saya ng tourney natin hehehe nag enjoy ako "sabay balik sa training"
To quote Archer from Ace Combat 5

"I missed! Damn, i suck!"

My sentiments exactly. LOL

I really need more vs. human experience.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ako din "balik parin sa practice"
It was a very exciting event.......
I've had lots of fun! LOL

Thanks nga pala dun sa mga pumunta at lalo na kay DT, thank a lot dude.
Sayang nga lang di ka sumali sa tourney.

dapat maulit to!!! Wacko

GH: can i also have a trophey? :bigsmile: i guess not :tongue:
Ninja Ninja 
Hey, don't get me wrong though, the tourney was loads of fun. So what if i didn't win any matches. At least i met a lot of great people.

Damn, that was a day to remember. I really do hope we have another event like this soon. Kahit hindi tourney, kahit get-together lang.

Dapat nga talaga maulit!

BTW: I'll upload the tournament pics, sometime tomorrow. Inaantok na ko.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  K.O.B. tournament (king of blades) AEA1 56 69,017 04-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  T.O.T.A.L. Tournament NiX 51 66,352 02-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_Raven
  Tournament attendance Lord_Leperman 13 15,821 11-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Grim