Current time: 05-23-2024, 10:07 PM
General Fitness
not sure if this should go here, but since this is the closest thread we have to physical fitness i'll post here.

anyone know where i can buy a skin fold caliper?

also, masama ba talaga matuyuan ng pawis? wala kasing space para magjogging dito sa area namin so lalayo pa ako, at hassle magdala pa ng damit na pampalit dahil wala ako pwede pagiwanan ng gamit.

thanks in advance
not sure about that thing your asking about but yeah

masamang matuyuan ng pawis nangyari na sakin un dati nangka lagnat ako dahil pinabayaan kong matuyuan ako ng pawis. XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

1.) buy steriods
2.) ????????????
3.) PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natuyuan ako ng pawis pero masnagustuhan ko pa yun; walang lumalapit at umeepal na istorbo sa pinaggagawa ko.
That regimen seems unhealthy. Sad 25lb/week? O_O Recommended rate of weight loss should just be at maybe 2lb/week. And that's why the regimen consumes muscle mass quickly.
(03-23-2011, 12:25 PM)JiN Wrote: pain feels awesome!

we are very alike ardjin

"wink"
Still sounds like overtraining. =/
(03-23-2011, 09:45 AM)JiN Wrote: and thats it. so far i think it rips off maximum of 25lbs/week.

Sounds like overkill. Seriously, twenty-five pounds a week? If you keep that up for even just a month, what are you gonna be left with? Blink
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
i think a little slowing down on burning is much healthier

what you are doing is no different from boxers going down a weight class and stabbing themselves halfway
Hahaha may consultation fee for that ba? LOL
hm it sounds like keeping up ones shape is such a hassle. good thing i never really need to lose weight
one week of dieting and i havent lost a pound. failed at jogging too. only managed two rounds of the UP oval, and only 1/2 of one side of the first loop was done running ._.
Getting in shape for the Earth Day run in April. 5km run so far is at 43:21.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
You need around a 500-calorie daily deficit over a sustained period of time in order to actually lose weight from dieting. That's ~500 calories less than the minimum calorie intake your body needs to maintain your current weight.
i eat six small meals to keep my body from getting too hungry and storing fat. each meal should not exceed 340 calories and are spaced at least two hours apart. meals are as follows:

cup of milo, half bowl of oatmeal and half a small papaya
7-11 tuna sandwhich
skyflakes oat fiber crackers and small bottle of fit and right
*rice and ulam (depends on whats available at the office)
tuna empanada
*2 slices wheat bread and can of pork and beans OR 2 slices wheat bread, 3/4 cup mixed veggies, 1 can of tuna

ran the numbers and it should be 20% less than my minimum required calorie intake. im guessing the numbers i got for the calories the food give are wrong, or my metabolism is more screwed up that i think it is.

*i dont always manage to eat right during lunch and dinner. mainly due to where coworkers want to eat, budget constraints or if theres already food at home waiting. im guessing this is where im taking in too much calories Sad

really need to exercise, but work and the commute tires me out. well its the commute that really tires me out a lot. still waiting till we move to the new office, hopefully theres a gym near there so i can exercise before the commute home. before my operation last year i used to go to the gym on the fourth floor of our building.