Current time: 06-28-2024, 04:40 AM
General Fitness
was a 36 before during college days. now hovering around 28-30.
I wish I could hit 29. Unfortunately, whatever god there is graced me with birthing-class hips.
(05-25-2010, 10:27 AM)NiX Wrote: I wish I could hit 29. Unfortunately, whatever god there is graced me with birthing-class hips.

Dont you think 29 is a bit too thin for the height you have?

I'm at 30-31, and I'm pretty happy with it.

Wish I could be taller though. 5'10" is my dream height.
Like I said, it's not physically possible for me to go lower. I'm happy as it is, too. Will try to keep this body size for the rest of my life. LOL
@ nix: why dont you try swimming in dlsu? it helped me lower my weight from 155 to where i am now(140).

not much dieting involved there either. weird.

edit current weight. mark fail.
I'm too lazy to exercise. And I'm happy with my skinniness. Puro mga sana lang yan. hahah.
I dont run, but i go up and down the stairs all the time 'cause I always forget something and I only eat cereals and vegetables, no rice for a month and it helped me lose weight for like, 5lbs =]] better than not losing body fat
You still need the protein. Who knows, it might be muscle mass you're shedding Ninja
do we really need muscles ?!Shock
o__o you lazy, lazy bum.

<3
muscles are for BUFFS Big grin
I haven't been doing any exercises or made much of an effort to get fit but it looks like all those long hours at work are doing some good things to my figure. Stopped by the clinic earlier before heading home and asked for some specs. Damn, weight was at 64kg and waistline is 32. Good numbers compared to what i had before but still pretty horrid for my height.

The closest thing i have to a regimen each day is to leave the house pretty late then sprint the last half-kilometer from my commute route on EDSA to my workplace just behind SM Megamall. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Wow, you sprint? Hassle yun ah. Pagdating mo sa office, slide-in finish ka tapos work agad, walang oras magfreshen up. :\
(06-02-2010, 12:52 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Wow, you sprint? Hassle yun ah. Pagdating mo sa office, slide-in finish ka tapos work agad, walang oras magfreshen up. :\

Tapos pawis na pawis parang manual labor yung trabaho.
Ehehe..
'Signatures are overrated.'
Di naman. Yung habol lang talaga eh yung punch-in dun sa sikyu namin. If it's early enough, may grace period pa naman kami na ten minutes, so i still have time to switch to my office clothes.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."