Current time: 06-02-2024, 01:00 PM
Philippine Armored Core Tournament I
Rick, yeah. If possible, can we meet somewhere in Makati? Like in Glorietta maybe? And then sabay nalang kami sa iyo to wherever the place is.
OK~ I can bring my bro along~
Setting brackets will be a little more easier... I think...

But still...
Can we use double elimination instead?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Nix: Yeah, we can do that.

Juno: Yup, nasa listahan ka na Big grin

Serene: Thanks

Moonlight-Raven: You live where btw? Smile

Doom Trigger: Thanks for letting us know.
I'm so totally unsure of how to get to the venue. If some of you guys are going to meet simewhere in makati, is it okay if i tag along? I live nearby in Fort Bonifacio so makati (or glorietta) would be a more convenient place to meet.

Please?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
PM mo sina Leperman for that. I think sasabay din si Nix sa kanya, and they're going to meet there.
hi im beast killer from bacoor cavite kailan ang tournament pwede pa b humabol sa inyo at least matagal na ko d nakakalban ng human players. san daw ang venue?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
HOPEFULLY makakapunta ko dito, kasi pwede ko dalhin tito ko, pinsan ko, and yung mga ibang kabarkada ko na naglalaro ng AC, oh ya yung Disgaea 1 and AC3 di ko na napahiram kay Grimoire whoops sry. lol XD

Anyway sana makapunta ko jan lagi kasi delayed mga plano ko dahil sa pesteng praktis na yan sa skul na cheerleading. AGH.
To beastkiller: Like I told ya in PM, check mo yung very first post on this topic to get the info you're looking for. As for how to get there, we're all still working that out. In the meantime, try to contact the other people here, especially the ones who've stated that they'll be available for carpooling (like Lord_Leperman). Rick, can you spare an extra seat in case beast here can come?

To PH: Sana nga makapunta ka haha. Matagal ka na naming hinihintay! XD
I'll add you to the possible attendees.

Oh and by the way, sino ang naglagay ng event na 'to sa news page ng ACO? He deserves praise. Nagulat ako eh, haha. LOL LOL
I can prolly bring 5 people, and another 4 more if Twin Skies is willing to bring a car... Or maybe even 1AEA.

So, in my car its:

Me
Cabs
Nix
Maitreya
Fox
Beast Killer (possible)

Sorry nalang kung medyo masikip.

If possible, I'll meet you guys in the Buendia MRT station or in Glorieta 4?
Woohoo, thank you very much, Leperman!! G4 sounds like a good place to meet.

Reminder guys, less than two weeks til the deadline for entry submissions. Crunch time is near.

So far, only Serene has sent in an AC.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yes, and I'm just repeating that October 18 is the deadline for that submission, for those who're only joining at the last minute.
pahing ng cel number ni lord leperman par pagdating time dba at least coordinaton sa isat isa dba
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Buendia MRT station or in Glorieta 4 (makati)
Megamall
Farmers (cubao)
Espana cor blumentrit

so far, these are the key areas where we could meet to get to the venue.
Attendees please PM me the locations (above) where you want to meet so i can organize the place and location ratio.

I'll be editing this message from time to time depending on your PMs.

nalilito na kasi ako, haba na masyado thread eh. LOL

EDIT: Yes, about that... hehe... I should clean this thing out, pero nasesenti ako pag iniisip kong burahin yung mga earlier posts eh. LOL

EDIT 2: Alright, I cleaned the thread out, finally. Natitira nalang yung mga discussions na hindi pa masyadong set in stone.
-Grimoire
Ninja Ninja 
So yeah, to continue from my edit in Jay's post...

Maybe as a compromise, people should read through the very first post on this topic, as that contains all the information regarding the tournament so far. If you'll read just one post in the whole 9 pages of this thread, please let that first one be it. Please also pay special attention to the issue of submitting designs under format and specifics.

EDIT: Not 9 pages anymore :tongue:
Still, please read that all-important first post though.

Succeeding posts therefore must discuss the issue of transportation. If you don't have a means of going there yet, start posting here or PMing people for help, like what cabs prescribed.

Any other issues should and will be sorted out through PMs. For example, kung hahabol kayo sa pagsali sa tourney, you should first PM Doom Trigger for permission to join, since it's his place we're camping on. Next, PM me or Lord_Leperman about his approval and we'll add you to the list. We need to do this because we need to finalize the brackets soon.

Tulong tulong tayo dito, kasi tourney natin to. Smile
Para nga pala sa mga kasasali pa lang sa RR and nagbabalak sumali sa tourney...

This is a trial of what we can do right now...
There is no prize money involved...
I think as to what I remember, bring P50 as fee...
Sa food 'to yata...

Anyways...
Nadadaanan ko ang Halcon Street kapag nagpupunta ako sa office ng mama ko...
Ok lang ba kung may magturo na lang muna sa akin ng papunta dun, sa bahay nina DT?
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  K.O.B. tournament (king of blades) AEA1 56 68,945 04-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  T.O.T.A.L. Tournament NiX 51 66,283 02-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_Raven
  Tournament attendance Lord_Leperman 13 15,765 11-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Grim