The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: the what-did-you-get-for-christmas thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pareho tayo brad.
For now all I've recieved are promises, nothing substantial so far.
@Fox and Serene
haven't tried this myself, but with the upcoming cooking at the meet it might be useful.
http://lifehacker.com/5393659/keep-onion...ars-at-bay
(12-24-2012, 08:35 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]@Fox and Serene
haven't tried this myself, but with the upcoming cooking at the meet it might be useful.
http://lifehacker.com/5393659/keep-onion...ars-at-bay

That particular trick was mentioned to me a few years ago by one of my brother's friends, man. Doesn't work. The only anti-onion-tear trick that ever worked for me was to wear goggles while slicing. Tongue
Money, a small toilet seat bowl that you can use as soup bowl, and a shirt.
WEIGHT!!! Chair
(12-25-2012, 04:36 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]WEIGHT!!! Chair

Hahahaha I second this. Truly. And I'm laughing, but I'm also a bit sad on the inside. Lol.

I got:
1. A pair of really nice sneakers
2. Khaki shorts
3. Six pairs of thick socks (which contrary to Fox, I would actually like to receive LOL )
4. 2 Dri-fit shirts
5. Jersey shorts

Not a bad year. Smile
money money money
and t-shirt and stuff

part of it planning to use to pay for driving lessons

part of it + what ill earn from freelance work local/online planning to use to buy a Ipad Mini (checked game developers sights, asked around other indie and official mobile game developers they suggested in my situation an Ipad Mini would be the best options since i need something 1. i can bring around very easily to check emails and test indie and official mobiles games i worked on, since i am not a programmer i only handle the visual aspect an android might fit my case since yeah i dont exactly tinker or make software anyways...probably go for just a 16g i dont think i will be needing a lot of memory since probably after i test a game, check for bugs pass to client/boss if there are any issues, ill remove the game agad from the memory)

and yeah its kinda ironic most of my clients/freelance online projects are for mobile gaming and my full time application for game dev studios are mostly also for mobile gaming yet i dont even have my own mobile tablet device XD

and a very small part of what i get from my freelance online i want to reward my self with a ps3 game thats why i am thinking of getting Tales of Graces

and the rest save up in case i find something i might need or want to buy later on
What I got this year:

- Shorts
- Hoodie
- Organizer
- 1 pair of socks
- A personalized keychain
- A credit card protector which I have no use for
- A batman shirt that I actually liked
- A pack of cookies.
- 500 pesos

All of them are in black except the credit card protector and the cookies.
I got,
50$ in Gamestop gift cards
40$ in Microsoft points
some realy soft long sleve shirts and socks
and a ton of pocky <3

i have 4$ left over in the Gamestop cards (used them to get 20$ in PSN and 25$ in MSP)

Got DLC for Tales of graces f, LBP Vita, PSN Avatar, and Jak 3

Sniper Elite V2, Trials HD, Serius Sam 3, Dragon Age Origins.

Overall a pretty nice chrismas =) And Merry Chrismas to all you Ravens ^.^
I got a rock... Just kidding.
I really got:
1/100 HG Gundam Deathsycthe
1/100 HG Gundam Epyon
1/100 HG Gundam Sandrock Custom
A new sweatshirt
A pair of sweat pants
$50 Amazon Gift Card
Fuzzy Dice (I'm serious)
Body Wash and Deodorant Spray
And I just ordered a 1/100 MG ReZel with said gift card
One 1.5x2.5in. picture frame.
A bag of random duty-free consumables from an uncle.

That is all.
Clothes and money. Lots of money LOL

I'm not quite sure how much was for my birthday and how much was for Christmas though XD
Happiness. Wink

(12-26-2012, 12:03 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]3. Six pairs of thick socks (which contrary to Fox, I would actually like to receive LOL )

Oi, di naman bosing. Ayos lang naman sa kin ang makatanggap ng medyas (lalo na yung mga makapal) bilang regalo eh. Ang ayoko lang eh yung sangkatutak na ganun ang makuha ko. Tulad nung isang taon na pitong pares ng medyas ang naghihintay sa kin sa ilalim nung puno. Punyeta. LOL
got nothing on the day itself. so yeah, just the hat and book from my mom and my niece from earlier.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12