The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: the what-did-you-get-for-christmas thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
That's cuz we're getting older. Pretty soon we'll be the ones handing money to all the little kiddies. I'll just lock myself up for Christmas.
just got some cash,

i would like to pre-purchase HoN bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mostly money. Rest were clothes or something related like a bag.

I spent all the money XD;
I got a slight hangover, a couple extra pounds and a trip to La-La-Land. It was bloody awesome! Woot
lots of handkerchiefs. XD
A bag of chips. Favorite flavor though.
What I got for Christmas/ 18th Birthday (coz it's really hard to tell which is which atm o__o...) :
-Money.
-5 bags (I should seriously tell my relatives to try and give me something else ._.; )
-Black Rock Shooter Art book (this and the 2 below it are all given by the same people.)
-Black Rock Shooter CP accessory
-Mio Akiyama plushie
-A yellow Pig-shaped pillow (I named him Hamlet <3 )
-A box. ( "Merry Christmas~!" "OMG that box is so pretty~! I wonder what's the gift inside..." "That's the gift...the box...it's the gift." >.> )
-Zildjian ZHT Cymbal set
-Fernando Cymbal Stand
-Another Cymbal stand...with a brand I cannot seem to read/spell properly
-2 shirts. They don't even fit me DX
-Writing materials
-A loooooooot of food ._.

I guess the amount of stuff I got increased to compensate for the lack of a debut. That and prolly because I made a lot of friends within the freshmen batch...plus I'm graduating. XD;
Even though we do not celebrate the occasion, but this is close enough:
A whole roast duck.
A belt, a bag, and a Tumbler

and a shitty work schedule Domo
A black-bird Angry Birds shirt, a handkerchief, a hearty meal, 200php and tons of lulz and man-the-fuck-up moments.

Christmas was goooood.
oh yeah I also got an angry birds tshirt myself but blue ahahaha
Some moleskin notebooks, money, an undecided new cellphone to replace mine, and a zombie survival guide deck.

... and a Battle City marathon with my sistah!!!
Got some shirts and some money. I dread the day when I'm the one handing out the money. >_<
I got a replacement battery for my phone from an aunt in the states Shock I've been using this unit (SE Z610) since 2006, so that means I can use it for another 5 years LOL Yay! I wish I were like this with headphones.
(12-26-2011, 08:11 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]2 t-shirts, a juggernaut figurine and a magical hug from an unknown friend of my sister, oh i can still smell her perfume.

Landi! LOL

I got slippers, towelettes, socks, a thermos, a tumbler, a beer mug, a fancy pen and some money. And a DOG! How could I forget! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12