The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: the what-did-you-get-for-christmas thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
just realizing i got nothing for Christmas. well, maybe a big-fucking-loser title as i just stayed at home playing video games o.O
I also got Company of Heroes through Steam from a friend, the game + all expansions. So, I spent much of the holidays playing that and an updated Jagged Alliance 2 mod.
It's been a few days after Christmas and i now only had time to sort what i've collected so far.

* a substantial amount of cash (with a small amount to be set aside for a few godkids who haven't shown their faces just yet)
* a couple of t-shirts.
* a dress shirt in a hideously checkered pattern that should be considered a crime.
* some fruit tarts (again) from the same relative who gave me some a couple years ago.
* a BMW coffee mug.
* a faux-PS2 controller from CD-R King.
* a head massager.
* a ten-disc collection of songs from the late Eighties and early Nineties (Winger, Gin Blossoms, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Soul Asylum, etc, etc).
* A 2gb SD memory card that i'll be putting in my cellphone as soon as i load it up with songs from the aforementioned discs.

Not a bad haul for this year, i'd say.
(12-27-2011, 10:54 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]* a head massager.

NinjaNinjaNinja
(12-27-2011, 10:54 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a few days after Christmas and i now only had time to sort what i've collected so far.

* a substantial amount of cash (with a small amount to be set aside for a few godkids who haven't shown their faces just yet)
* a couple of t-shirts.
* a dress shirt in a hideously checkered pattern that should be considered a crime.
* some fruit tarts (again) from the same relative who gave me some a couple years ago.
* a BMW coffee mug.
* a faux-PS2 controller from CD-R King.
* a head massager.
* a ten-disc collection of songs from the late Eighties and early Nineties (Winger, Gin Blossoms, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Soul Asylum, etc, etc).
* A 2gb SD memory card that i'll be putting in my cellphone as soon as i load it up with songs from the aforementioned discs.

Not a bad haul for this year, i'd say.

Not bad really. Better than all of the handkerchiefs ive been getting. LOL
(12-27-2011, 11:28 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad really. Better than all of the handkerchiefs ive been getting. LOL

I didn't bother including the three handkerchiefs and two pairs of socks that i got there in the list. LOL

(12-27-2011, 11:13 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2011, 10:54 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]* a head massager.
NinjaNinjaNinja

Yeah, one of these. Tongue

[Image: headwired2.jpg]

Doesn't feel that good anymore after the first several uses, though. I'll probably just give it to my dad. Sad
DO WANT! Woot
Baseball Cap
Striped t-shirt that I find cute. Wore it immediately the next day.
Boxer shorts again.
and 500 pesos

and indigestion.
Prepping this thread up.

AHAHAHA!!

I just read that past pages and it looks like I'm this thread's keeper. AHAHAHA!!
- cupcakes, favorite is a banana bread base with chocolate topping
- a cream cheese based spread with caviar on top
- cookies
- bread pudding with leche flan underneath
- chocolate cake
- chocolate bars
- brownies with walnuts
- a bottle of sake

...I think I'm going to be gaining a little weight.

I HAVENT RECEIVED A SINGLE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING O_O
You were supposed to wear the food not eat them. Tongue
got an early gift of a gray fedora and a novel (Sandman: Book of Dreams) from my mom and my niece respectively.
I got tears... lots of them.
Why? Onions din?
Tama, pare. Kalahating kilo ng sibuyas na tinadtad ko kanina. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12