The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV General Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
C c can't...S-rank...story...05-bleh...Chair
So I just bought the Modelers Pack and what can say about it is it basically gives you a repaired copy of every weapon and frame part in the game except for generators, and recon units. however the garages that come with it just blew my mind.

In short ACS IN SPAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!
I'm using the one where your AC is on a table with a lot of model kit stuff. Too bad your opponent or even teammates can't see it -_-
the desert one looks nice, and I have noticed that the new garages contain the bosses we fought and for some reason the space one has a Scavenger right behind my AC. Also I checked out AC Network and I just noticed a new trend with players these days. No cookie cutters are seen, but now people are using light weight, high speed builds now. I guess FA isn't dead yet.
I haven't been on in awhile, is the team restored somewhat or is it pretty much dead?
RR2 is alive-ish, but it became a bore.
I left as leader and now LaughingFoxx is leader.
Japan's voice DLC. Uploaded by Krittanai.

This one's more emotional, sounds more like an operator than a COM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFRTQxotUv4
The loli is strong with this one
Mechanical loli-voice and an emotional Tsundere?

... wonder how that'll play out here XD
In case anyone's interested in seeing how the opening cinematic was made, here's a series of breakdowns We're not worthy

Full list:

http://www.youtube.com/user/4GamerMovie/...RED+CORE+V
i love watching scene breakdowns like those ^^
LOL I see Zeon Elite on the map with their emblems saying "RR UR NEXT" Dx
They did what Ninebreakers almost did
Just got back from playing ACV, turns out we're the 10th highest ranking team in terms of territory in the Executive Sector, but who cares about that. Finally S ranked Story mission 05 and now 06 is being a pain in the ass because of Gemini. That and I still kick ass with biped sniper cannons.
You mean Urban Area. Executive sector is still under RR2 =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37