The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ACV General Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
thank you for the fast replay. you think they will be online in the next 48 hours ?

ahh i check it Smile if they are up i be away for a time Big grin

see you online ravens
They should be up already, but I can't say for certain. You should probably just check Nighteye

And good luck! Smile
Anyway, was searching around and stuff and I stumbled upon this user on Youtube. They took vids of their games and I think this is on Xbox. In anycase, we should be able to get some decent idea on what we should expect if we do get into a battle.

Youtube user
That's GodlyPerfection on the 360 Irrelephancy team. He's been all over the AC sites recently. And yes, great vids.
Wow! THat was one cool light mech! Moves soo fast!
(03-24-2012, 08:02 PM)JVBrothers Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! THat was one cool light mech! Moves soo fast!

I think he sped up the video a bit. My light recon Biped cant go that fast unless there's something I still dont know not that I know everything.
Does underweighing still play a factor in how fast you go? It doesn't seem like it, speed seems solely determined by booster power and total weight now (as it should have been from the start). I'm currently defense-gouging by equipping heavy legs, so I can put some bay units in.
More stability also nets you more speed, but you'll have to balance that with weight as well.
BTW does the game notify you when you've lost a base or getting invaded?
(03-25-2012, 12:47 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]More stability also nets you more speed, but you'll have to balance that with weight as well.

yeah i agree with goat here, that's why i use a mid weight now, coz before i'm a lightweight user, you'll notice that with a lightweight biped, when you try to QB to a certain direction, you'll feel as if your ac is sliding, and you can't change direction quickly, unless you QB to the other direction, but with a stable midweight you'll notice that the controls are far more responsive, than that of a lightweight, it almost gives you a direct feel of your ac
even by just watching mark playing some mission, im really liking the game so far.

Mark, Rick and Nix just took out 3 "goons" AC in a territory invade.
(03-25-2012, 03:21 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]BTW does the game notify you when you've lost a base or getting invaded?

It notifies you when you've lost a base. But you have no idea if you're being attacked. You'll probably just notice that your territory's AP is dropping. Then you'll have to wait in conquest/mission stronghold mode. It sucks.

There should've been a prompt to defend.
So it seems the chances of having territorial fights is pretty slim. You can wait forever until some team manages to reach the right amount of team points for them to be able to invade.
My team has been fighting nothing but MoH(AI).

Right now I'm just trying to meet the requirements to acquire the giga missile.
Quote:Zodiac appear to satisfy the conditions at 01 04 06 story missions,
Defeat all of the zodiac appear in the order and mission

You'll be fighting MoH AI guys until all the neutral territories get occupied by human teams. Then you'll have to wait on stronghold or use start-mission invasions to damage territory AP.

By the way, Region 1 server gets reset on 3/28/2012. Good thing we already have the Ruler and Overlord trophies. RR guys, get online now if you want to pick them up.
damn, and we already have those territories, we need to get them back ASAP once the server has reset.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37