The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT Regulations for LR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
bump.

kase d ko tanda ung mga pangalan ng parts e.. rule organizers? hello? heh-heh
tska para merong sense ng formal bout tlga d ba? kase parang laro laro lng kapag pineress start. dapat bawal un.

i for one suggests that *raises hand*
hahah alright man if you insist. Tongue

But I must tell you that the really serious players have already analyzed their potential opponents (potential ACs included) LONG before the actual tournament.

Right Rick? LOL

Oh and the letter-grading system in LR is generally deemed unreliable to begin with anyway so try not to rely on those ratings in gauging ACs. Smile
hi nix.

Quote:hahah alright man if you insist.

so that makes the two of us.. pwede ba maging official rule yon?

no pressing start to skip sa start ng laban sana.. i guess im not that good. d ko tlga memorized mga parts, mga madali lng matandaan, tapos mga weapon pa. sa parts, ua lng tanda ko loris and lemurs, tska eye3. please!~ let this be a rule..
<!--QuoteBegin-otakuwarren+June 10, 2007 12:26 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (otakuwarren @ June 10, 2007 12:26 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> let this be a rule.. [/quote:c7cfe897a7]
As arbitrary as it sounds, I guess we could add it, seeing as no one will be hurt by its presence.
No harm done adding that rule.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+June 10, 2007 12:17 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ June 10, 2007 12:17 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hahah alright man if you insist. Tongue

But I must tell you that the really serious players have already analyzed their potential opponents (potential ACs included) LONG before the actual tournament.

Right Rick? LOL

Oh and the letter-grading system in LR is generally deemed unreliable to begin with anyway so try not to rely on those ratings in gauging ACs. Smile [/quote:5fa82e8331]
I'm cool with the suggestion of viewing an opponent's AC at the begining of the match. Tongue

I'm 'trying' to anticipate everyone's designs, but I'm more inclined to have fun with my own tourney design at the moment. I'll still try not to disappoint however to those who are expecting a good match.

Also, I have been training a protege who's currently close to the level of some of the top players I've encountered. The person's been training for 3 weeks now from complete scratch, never touched AC before. PACT 2.1 will be about a month since the start of the training program.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+June 10, 2007 03:52 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ June 10, 2007 03:52 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Also, I have been training a protege who's currently close to the level of some of the top players I've encountered. The person's been training for 3 weeks now from complete scratch, never touched AC before. PACT 2.1 will be about a month since the start of the training program. [/quote:7a34dd5ff4]
Whoa.. Someone from the boards?

Impressive. Looks like everyone's gonna be in for a suprise. =P
Nope, not even registered. I added the person's name on the list of participants as the one with the paper bag on the head. The special guest has fought some of the members of this board over the course of 3 weeks however Tongue.
thanks guys.. now pressing start is banned.. ye! \m/ (i dont have to memorize)

RULE ADDED:
no pressing start to skip the battle intros (map and ac presentation)
That would be so fun Boss Rick...

Maybe we could also do that with AC Photos...
Yung shots bago yung laban...
umm.. boss Grim pahingi nmn ng finalization ng banlist parts and also the new rules
thanks for considering my request guys! (match bev 8)

ethermaster_x102a, go to the first post. its updated (june 10)
umm latest rules and banlist parts
Dave, come on man. Read what's already posted.

<!--QuoteBegin-otakuwarren+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (otakuwarren)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ethermaster_x102a, go to the first post. its updated (june 10)[/quote:59cb56b95c]

The first post is <a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=274&view=findpost&p=5361272' target='_blank'>here</a>.
di pa at updated yan di pa kasama ung mga minodefied na rules
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22