The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Marvel versus Capcom 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
yep, it's out. =D
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AME-CHAN

characters i want to use

ameterasu
zero
taskmaster looks fun to use
since wala na si jill valentine ill use the other guy whats his name again (hindi si wesker)
jill is there as DLC. Available march 15.
You don't get BSAA jill like in marvel 2. but you get NINA WILLIAMS Jill in Re5 complete with the jewel on her chest. I think she's still in wesker's control. SHE we be eeeeeevil. =D

Oh and Shuma Gorath is dlc as well.
WAAASTE OF FLESH!!!!!! *his taunt*

There will be more characters for DLC.
I will buy them all.
This is one game that I don't mind throwing money at hungry corporations. I love the game. =)
taskmaster is stylish, trash talks and looks like skeletor. He's a noob killer and is very good at avoiding projectiles with his swing, and shield *charging star*, which goes through alot of projectiles. He also has a counter special. He is a jack of all trades, he can rushdown and zone opponents.

Favorite taunt of his = "Don't YOU know any other moves?!??!" He says it in a mocking tone. Perfect for when spamming noobs are left with one character and very little health. Break their morale and they quit online.
I've said it before, I really want/plan to play Dormammu. Badass.

Wesker, Dormammu, (somebody). Big grin
I suggest:

Dante seems more versatile though, but Dormammu can already OTG with two of his assists (sort of).. I'd like to experiment abit and look up more guides for another character to fit that 3rd slot.

Deadpool is a straightforward character that can probably fit in any team though, I'll keep your suggestion in mind Big grin

Everytime I see a new vid up I get the urge to play the character featured. =)

DORMAMMU!!! (O_______O)
WE SHALL TRIUMPH!
Bang bang bang bang bang!
I suck at using deadpool though.. =__=
i can't stand online i feel like a noob no matter what...it's like once these people start their combo that character is officially dead
I'm quite intrigued as to what moves Chris Redfield can do. Smile nevertheless I. AM. BLOWN. AWAY. Wink
THEY CAN CONTROL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

it seems like MVC3 is taking a lot of flak

but for a good reason

http://shoryuken.com/content/marvel-vs-c...once-3802/

Just got this last week. How I love Deadpool's fourth wall awareness o3o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10