The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Marvel versus Capcom 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
jill chris wesker???
lololol
http://tgs.gamespot.com/video/6276472/

0:54 = WESKER ULTRA PARRY = RHINO CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!

and i also saw him doing Ghost Butterfly
zero, deadpool, sentinel = wanna try this..............now!!!!!
iron man, super skrull, doom = I already have chain combo ideas
Hulk, She-Hulk, Shuma-Gorath = Green team *my hidden wtf but will kick your ass team*

Where is megaman? =(
(11-16-2010, 05:56 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]zero, deadpool, sentinel = wanna try this..............now!!!!!

its cable all over again

wont get this though until they bring back Strider, Gene, Gambit.
i bet wesker gonna be the most broken character in the game already looks like it's going that direction but w/e i still love him (and not that way Facepalm)
Deadpool is hilarious are always, he's one of my favorite characters in marvel
I hope to god they put evil ryu in that game (cuz i hate akuma looks and he sounds like he's humping a tree whenever he does a special attack but i love that shadow slide thing it's very useful when you dodging something or just pissing your opponents off LOL )
I'm pretty hyped over Amaterasu and Zero. Hahaha.
(11-17-2010, 12:55 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty hyped over Amaterasu and Zero. Hahaha.

Zero from megaman X?
Apparently. Based on the leaked roster anyway.
Zero, as in Zero the Maverick Hunter? OMG, i am so getting this when it comes out then. Blink
Zero's voice actor sounds strangely familiar, as if he should be wielding a revolver and have spiky, blond hair or wearing a mask and organizing a rebellion against Brittania. Shades
Lol yes! i love Zero (even though he dies and/or injured very badly in the early X-series) i mean i love X as well but ehhh he just basicly gave up when it went to the MMZ Series
yup! mvc3 will be juicy. Here's another Zero kickin ass vid.

yeah, since SNK already have KOF13, why not Samurai showdown
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10