The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Frakkin Flood n' Rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(10-01-2009, 05:01 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2009, 12:57 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msi...=UTF8&z=13

Really good use of google maps summarizing how badly various areas got hit. Check it out! Might be great reference for the future too.

I think it's a google initiative, since they had a whole page up on how to help as a link on their main Philippine portal, google.com.ph for the past few days.

It's not there anymore, but I'm really impressed with google.

From what I read in another forum, I think some other dude (a prof. Lagmay?) started it. And it's sort of a wiki thing. But yes, Google's doing a great job.
(10-01-2009, 08:48 AM)ardjin Wrote: [ -> ]another storm coming = another day of seeing cowardly rescuers Sleep

RAFFY!! good to know you're ok! i wanna hug you.

no thanks

... anyway at least I think I lost a bit of weight due to the flood thing XD this past days I seem to have lost a lot of my appetite XD
Oh shit, raining again.

Stay safe, guys. We're not through this just yet.
Guys and girls, please get ready if you haven't already done so. Pepeng looks primed to be classified as a super-typhoon, something Ondoy wasn't.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/10/01/...oon-pagasa
hope for the best and stay safe pips!
If this is the case then everyone take care.

I did a quick edit of a picture in memory of recent events...
[Image: Flood.jpg]
Pardon the crappy resolution... taking this picture off the 2 player mode in fA resulted in a tinier picture <_<
Hahah awesome picture man. ACs NEXTs will save our sorry asses.
Mabuti pa ang mga NEXT nagtatagal ng ilang segundo sa tubig.... Pero hovers ftw...
e diba deadly sa tao ung kojima particles pano yan me nasagip nga sila sa baha dedo naman sa kojima particle poisoning XD
lol

[lameexplanation] sinara yung kojima particle generator? swapped em with the old school generator Big grin [/lameexcuse]

Gusto ko nga galing Last Raven kaso lang walang flooded maps doon XD
Try doing some screencaps from AC3 then, IIRC, there was a mission near some offshore piping station there.

Gentlebeings, the rain has begun once more and this time, i can really feel the wind. Round 2 is upon us.
well ang mga trak namin in demand this days for delivering relief goods in flooded areas and delivering portalets at the evecuation centers
(09-28-2009, 03:53 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Raffy, Black Dragon, Ardjin, Azuriel, Ethermaster, Isburai and a bunch of other guys haven't reported in yet. Just hope that they're fine.

No worries here, thank goodness we're up the hill (more like the mountain). But it seems damage was extensive on the lower areas of San Mateo, they probably got the worst of it.
Apparently, some people are still asshats even when these things are happening. Here's a specific example of the classic brainless troll (Facebook)[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]
Anyway, keep safe guys, it seems another typhoon is coming.
Hahah ayan na naman si Jacque Bermejo. We're not even sure if that's real. And even if it is, she's not worth wasting time or energy on. The time's better spent actually helping out.
(10-02-2009, 12:13 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah ayan na naman si Jacque Bermejo. We're not even sure if that's real. And even if it is, she's not worth wasting time or energy on. The time's better spent actually helping out.

Haha lol indeed. Though it is kinda funny when she tried to deny that she posted it, she said it was hacked, but according to other users, her profile, as well as her pics are always updated. Troll fail lol LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10